Sorry didn’t see your post before I made a sticky :flower:
however we can use this thread for discussions :wink:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2509049]Hi Ant

Sorry didn’t see your post before I made a sticky :flower:
however we can use this thread for discussions ;)[/QUOTE]
:iagree:
Ant

Cause I already downloaded 7.0.3.2. and know that worked great for
[B]Sherlock Holmes[/B] and i’m standard [B]DVD to DVD[/B] option for all my movies is it worth to download the new update for DVDFab cause i’m not a
[B]Blu-Ray Woman[/B] just plain old [B]Standard[/B].I was just going to download the new update when I read it only Updated language files for
[B]DVD to DVD[/B].

Just wondering.
[B]Kimberley[/B]

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2509125]Cause I already downloaded 7.0.3.2. and know that worked great for
[B]Sherlock Holmes[/B] and i’m standard [B]DVD to DVD[/B] option for all my movies is it worth to download the new update for DVDFab cause i’m not a
[B]Blu-Ray Woman[/B] just plain old [B]Standard[/B].I was just going to download the new update when I read it only Updated language files for
[B]DVD to DVD[/B].

Just wondering.
[B]Kimberley[/B][/QUOTE]

I myself will not install v7035 because I too am not into Blu-Ray and the new beta release has no fixes or update that pertains to me or the options I have.

No fixes for the WMV issue I raised in the 7.0.3.2 thread. Any chance this is being looked at. Can’t understand how this got goofed up.

“XBOX360 wma10 profile worked before this release with nearly all vids and the WMA10 options. I tested it with three vids that worked fine with 6.2.2.0 but all reflect the same problem with the latest release. Now it will not work properly with any.”