DVDFab 7.0.3.5 Beta is out (April 10, 2010)

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.3.5 Beta is out (April 10, 2010):

http://72.55.191.8/download/DVDFab7035Beta.exe

What’s New:

DVDFab 7.0.3.5 Beta (April 10, 2010)

New: Updated language files.

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
New: Added full support for AACS MKB v17 and the drives which were poisoned by MKB v17.
New: Improved CUDA H.264 encoder performance.
New: CUDA decoder and encoder can be run on two seperate cores on high end graphic card now, it will improve performance too when you enable both CUDA decoder and encoder.
Fix: A/V sync problem when using DXVA VC1 decoder.
Fix: BD+ problem for certain episodes discs.

Blu-ray to Mobile:
Fix: A/V sync problem when using DXVA VC1 decoder.

Cool love thoses [B]Updates[/B].

Thanks.
[B]Kimberley[/B] :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Cheers Tim. :flower:

I removed that bit about the thread prefix. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2509078]Cheers Tim. :flower:

[B]I removed that bit about the thread prefix[/B]. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

:cool:

No fixes for the WMV issue I raised in the 7.0.3.2 thread. Any chance this is being looked at. Can’t understand how this got goofed up.

“XBOX360 wma10 profile worked before this release with nearly all vids and the WMA10 options. I tested it with three vids that worked fine with 6.2.2.0 but all reflect the same problem with the latest release. Now it will not work properly with any.”

Thanks for the Updates!!!:clap:

Ray

FWIW the WMV issue with version 7.0.3.0, 7.0.3.2 and 7.0.3.5 are specific to Win7. I am using 32 bit Win7 and encounter audio timing issues when creating WMV files. This occurs with 3 examples I used after successfully creating WMV files with 6.2.2.0 and Win7. Do NOT experience this in Vista Ultimate 32 bit when using any version 7 build, 7.0.3.0, 7.0.3.2 or 7.0.3.5. A work-around but I would hope this can be corrected as I would like to jetison myself from using Vista. I’ve spent a substantial amount of time checking this and would hope for some resolution. Thanks.

[QUOTE=MRL_DVDFab;2509358]FWIW the WMV issue with version 7.0.3.0, 7.0.3.2 and 7.0.3.5 are specific to Win7. I am using 32 bit Win7 and encounter audio timing issues when creating WMV files. This occurs with 3 examples I used after successfully creating WMV files with 6.2.2.0 and Win7. Do NOT experience this in Vista Ultimate 32 bit when using any version 7 build, 7.0.3.0, 7.0.3.2 or 7.0.3.5. A work-around but I would hope this can be corrected as I would like to jetison myself from using Vista. I’ve spent a substantial amount of time checking this and would hope for some resolution. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You have a PM that you will find interesting :smiley:

Ninja Assassin US crashes without an error msg

[QUOTE=ConfusedNeophyte;2510047]Ninja Assassin US crashes without an error msg[/QUOTE]

Hi ConfusedNeophyte

Are you using the paid version or the free HD Decrypter ?
also have you tried with PathPlayer enabled and disabled ?
and what do you mean by crashed :confused:
when did it fail…during the analyzing of the DVD, during the rip process or the burning ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2510074]Hi ConfusedNeophyte

Are you using the paid version or the free HD Decrypter ?
also have you tried with PathPlayer enabled and disabled ?
and what do you mean by crashed :confused:
when did it fail…during the analyzing of the DVD, during the rip process or the burning ?[/QUOTE]

I’m using the paid version. I tried with both PathPlayer enabled and disabled. By crash I mean it starts to analyze, and just disappears, no error msg or anything. On Win XP with all service packs installed. It doesn’t happen with other DVDs.

Their is a new offical release…Version 7.0.4 and it might help with the problem…