DVDFab 7.0.3.0 is out (March 26, 2010)

vbimport

DVDFab 7.0.3.0 is out

Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.3.0 is out (March 26, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB6&vid=avangate&aid=689

What’s New:

*  New: Language files.
* New: Main window is resizable and more readable on large screen now.
* New: Added "A/V Codec" page in Settings window, which allows user to set preferred decoder and encoder.
* Fix: Lots of small issues from V6.

DVDFab “DVD to DVD”:

* New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "New Moon" (US).

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”:

* New: Added support for all known BD+ protection.
* New: Added chapter support, which means you can copy specific range of movie now.
* New: Added our own CUDA H.264 encoder. Note: If the video card is really high end, we recommend to enable both CUDA decoder and encoder for max speed. If the video card is not, we suggest to use CUDA encoder for BD25 output, and use CUDA decoder for BD5 and BD9 output.
* New: Added support for CoreAVC H.264 decoder to speed up copying.
* New: Improved BD9/BD5 and standalone Blu-ray player compatibility.
* Fix: A crash problem when opening certain Blu-ray discs, like "Precious".
* Fix: Backup disc cannot be played on Samsung standalone player.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Mobile”:

* New: Added new "Blu-ray to Mobile" option.
* New: Added HD file output for Xbox 360 and Playstantion 3.
* New: Added support for MKV file output. When using WD TV Live as player, it's a perfect match for Blu-ray backup.
* New: Added support for MKV chapter.
* New: Added support for "Display only forced subpicture".
* New: Added support for CoreAVC H.264 decoder to speed up conversion.

DVDFab “File to Mobile”:

* New: Added support for CoreAVC H.264 decoder to speed up conversion.

Thank You.Lots of new Updates this Month alone.

Kimberley

Seems like we have our first V7 final. Let get to testing and having fun.:wink:

With all the beta testing it should rock. :clap:

Thank You To All the Hard Workers :clap:
getting this New V.out:bow:
nedt.

Thank You-Thank you-Thank you:flower:

Thanks to everybody who has worked so hard to bring us this, thanks a lot ! ~ Mike

[QUOTE=alan1476;2504590]Seems like we have our first V7 final. [B]Let get to testing[/B] and having fun.;)[/QUOTE]

Been testing all morning long, need to test a few more features and profiles within DVD to Mobile but from my findings so for looks like we have a good version :clap:

Edit… Has a problem with Sherlock Holmes

Why is there no BD5 1080p option? Would be interesting to try…

^^^

Agreed!

How long does this option take? Just wondering. I would like to buy this software . To add to my collection. Thanks…

• New: Added new “Blu-ray to Mobile” option.
  • New: Added HD file output for Xbox 360 and Playstantion 3.
  • New: Added support for MKV file output. When using WD TV Live as player, it’s a perfect match for Blu-ray backup.
  • New: Added support for MKV chapter.
  • New: Added support for “Display only forced subpicture”.
  • New: Added support for CoreAVC H.264 decoder to speed up conversion

[QUOTE=Thunderbolt69;2504994]How long does this option take? Just wondering.[B] I would like to buy this software . To add to my collection. Thanks…[/B]

• New: Added support for MKV file output. When using WD TV Live as player, it’s a perfect match for Blu-ray backup.
  • New: Added support for CoreAVC H.264 decoder to speed up conversion[/QUOTE]
    I am surprised you dont have it already, prices will just go up and its well worth having.:wink: Ah, I see you mean’t the Blu-ray to Mobile, I dont know when it will be available but you will find out right here when it is.

[QUOTE=Thunderbolt69;2504994]How long does this option take? Just wondering. I would like to buy this software . To add to my collection. Thanks…

• New: Added support for CoreAVC H.264 decoder to speed up conversion[/QUOTE]
    To find out how long the processing time is for Blu-ray to mobile you can give the free trial a try but it will not work without the Blu-ray to Blu-ray option

[QUOTE=alan1476;2505138]I am surprised you dont have it already, prices will just go up and its well worth having.:wink: Ah, I see you mean’t the Blu-ray to Mobile, I dont know when it will be available but you will find out right here when it is.[/QUOTE]

Already available to purchase as I bought Lifetime on March 26, 2010

This version was able to decrypt The Twilight Saga: New Moon dvd. I couldn’t use the split funtion though. It also destabilized my computer, a 2005 HP XP MCE. I fixed my computer by uninstalling this version. I just thought people should know about this problem.

hmm, appears issue with this release at least, and Sherlock Holmes. Even a main movie backup attempt results in the compressed files (fab dvd size set to dvd5), larger (4.9 G) then will fit on 4.7 media… Note that prior to the rip process dvd reports will shrink from 5gb (or so) to 4.3gb…but result is is the 4.9 Tried twice to make sure something I wasn’t doing correct. Long time user, was upgrading from latest 7x beta - install/upgrade reported no issues.
Gonna try and ‘re-rip’ the original rip to get compression down if possible…will advise
Thanks!

[QUOTE=larry3030cd;2505885]hmm, appears issue with this release at least, and Sherlock Holmes. Even a main movie backup attempt results in the compressed files (fab dvd size set to dvd5), larger (4.9 G) then will fit on 4.7 media… Note that prior to the rip process dvd reports will shrink from 5gb (or so) to 4.3gb…but result is is the 4.9 Tried twice to make sure something I wasn’t doing correct. Long time user, was upgrading from latest 7x beta - install/upgrade reported no issues.
Gonna try and ‘re-rip’ the original rip to get compression down if possible…will advise
Thanks![/QUOTE]

Fengtao is already at work fixing this issue :clap: if you want you can either wait for the fix or rip to the hard drive and use DVD Shrink to compress it.

tks stormjumper…actually just re-ripping/compress the original rip, then burn (all via dvdfab)…still in process but seems like will work… :clap: also for Fab - they work hard!

this new feature
New: Added support for “Display only forced subpicture”.
is this only for blu ray or for standard dvd as well? and i did noe see that option when backing up a standard dvd…

Looks like it is for BR to mobil only being that it is under that chapter

Yo-

The 7.0.3.0 version is working GREAT on my most recent burns-

Thank you DVDFab Team-eh!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: