DVDFab 7.0.2.6 Beta Discussions

DVDFab 7.0.2.6 Beta
What’s New:

DVD to DVD:
Fix: Disc cannot be opened in certain cases.

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
New: Improved BD9/BD5 and standalone Blu-ray player compatibility.

Great. This version [B]fixed[/B] the problem many of us reported: after analysis disk wasn’t recognized. Much thanks to Fengtao for quickly making it right.

Thank You. :clap:

Kimberley

When I dl this new upate, I get error message that DVD to DVD has expired. I have lifetime renewals. When I reinstall 7025, all is fine. Is 7026 a dl for all.

[QUOTE=Elwash;2503764]When I dl this new upate, I get error message that DVD to DVD has expired. I have lifetime renewals. When I reinstall 7025, all is fine. Is 7026 a dl for all.[/QUOTE]
Yes DVDFab 7.0.2.6 is for everyone to try. You may want to request a new DVDFab 6.x all in one key.

ok, i’ll try that, Thanks

[QUOTE=Elwash;2503767]ok, i’ll try that, Thanks[/QUOTE]
Reading the other forum I see this is being reported by other users. I have the same OS as those posters and no problems. Only difference I can think of is I ran the installer as admin and the app as admin the first use. Give that a try if it doesn’t work please report to DVDFab support.

HI DVDKingdom

Sorry didn’t see this thread before I made a sticky for it, however we can use this one for discussions…

I also edited post 1 cause you and other beta versions listed as well.

Tried a new all in one key, no luck, all is still expired. Reinsatall 7025, and DVD to DVD comes up with never expire, with no errors.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2503778]HI DVDKingdom

Sorry didn’t see this thread before I made a sticky for it, however we can use this one for discussions…

I also edited post 1 cause you and other beta versions listed as well.[/QUOTE]
Thanks

Fengtao had those changes listed on his announcement so I just copy and pasted.

:flower:

Hello:clap:
I just installed v. 7.0.2.6. after many false starts copy started
took 14 min. to copy which was successful. when blank disk
inserted pop up panel popped No Media Detected. So what do I do to correct this
Do I need to check any boxes in DvdFab v.7.0.0.8. Passkey under Navigation.
HP Pavilion Windows 7,64bit computer, HP LightScribe DVD Super-Multi Drive/cd burner,Media Memorex Lightscribe dvd+r
I will very much appreciate any help.
Thank You for all your work keeping DvdFab current
Nedt

[QUOTE=Ned T Madingjer;2503826]Hello:clap:
I just installed v. 7.0.2.6. after many false starts copy started
took 14 min. to copy which was successful. when blank disk
inserted pop up panel popped No Media Detected. So what do I do to correct this
Do I need to check any boxes in DvdFab v.7.0.0.8. Passkey under Navigation.
HP Pavilion Windows 7,64bit computer, HP LightScribe DVD Super-Multi Drive/cd burner,Media Memorex Lightscribe dvd+r
I will very much appreciate any help.
Thank You for all your work keeping DvdFab current
Nedt[/QUOTE]

Hi Ned

A lot of time the “No Media Detected” issue can be related to the brand of media being used which many times can be resolved with an update to the drive/burners firmware, please check to is if your drive/burner has the latest firmware and we can go from there :smiley:

[QUOTE=Elwash;2503780]Tried a new all in one key, no luck, all is still expired. Reinsatall 7025, and DVD to DVD comes up with never expire, with no errors.[/QUOTE]

There will be a fix on this issue soon :flower:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2503919]There will be a fix on this issue soon :flower:[/QUOTE]

Great, seems I was the only one having this problem,

Thanks

[QUOTE=Elwash;2503924]Great, [B]seems I was the only one having this problem,[/B]

Thanks[/QUOTE]

No your not I know of 7 other users/members :frowning:

Make that 8 StormJumper. I too have the licence issue despite being a lifetime member.

[QUOTE=WeeHappyPixie;2503983]Make that 8 StormJumper. I too have the licence issue despite being a lifetime member.[/QUOTE]

The count is growing fast it now stands at 10, course most users don’t always look to see the status of their registration after they install an update(I know I don’t) so there may be more out there :eek:

The registration issue has been fixed in v7027 beta-> http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-7-0...ta-out-310151/