Dvdfab 6

i get a welcome to dvdfab introductory screen come up every time i go to use dvdfab now, and when i try to use dvdfab it completes the first part of copying but when you insert the blank disk it is crashing and wont do the burn.

[QUOTE=mattyx;2294506]i get a welcome to dvdfab introductory screen come up every time i go to use dvdfab now, and when i try to use dvdfab it completes the first part of copying but when you insert the blank disk it is crashing and wont do the burn.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a conflict with another piece of software.

Anything on your system in the way of other burners, anti-virus programs, Nero, or Arc-Soft?

Please advise.

OC

:slight_smile:

mattyx
without knowing which DVDFab product you are trying to use we can only guess what may be the cause, are you using the free 30 day trial, Blu-ray option or the free HD Decrypter ?

I am using dvd fab6 dvd to dvd registered version and I am having the same problem. It says the copy works but the program stops as soon as it starts to write. I have added nothing else new to my computer except to update to version 6. It did not automatically delete version 5, I manually removed it after I installed 6. Thanks for any help.

[QUOTE=jukul;2294606]I am using dvd fab6 dvd to dvd registered version and I am having the same problem. It says the copy works but the program stops as soon as it starts to write. I have added nothing else new to my computer except to update to version 6. It did not automatically delete version 5, I manually removed it after I installed 6. Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

I’m not as concerned about any new additions as I am about already installed software…Failure to write coming right after a rip generally points to a conflict of some kind, and without knowing what is on your system, all we can do is guess…and may never guess right…

Can you send us a burn log from your last failed attempt?

C:\Documents & Settings\Admin Name\My Documents\Applications\DVDFab\Log

You’ll need to scroll down to about the half-way point in the log file to find an actual burn segment - select it by date of last failure - it’ll have info we can use to help you…

OC

P.S. Any info you care to give us re other burn programs, anti-virus programs, malware programs, etc. etc. can also help - we’re looking for programs that might access your HD without your prompts to do so.

:slight_smile: