DVDFab 6 on Vista crashing

Just upgraded to DVDFab 6 on a Vista Home Premium machine. DVDFab 5 worked fine, now with 6, DVDFab crashes while trying to read any DVD, i.e. insert DVD in drive, DVDFab detects and you get the “Open DVD source” popup box with progress bar indicating it’s reading, after awhile you get the Microsoft Windows pop-up “DVDFab… has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly…” etc.

Anybody have any suggestions?

what version are you running of dvdfab?

I have it running on vista with no issues.

[QUOTE=kep27;2304448]Just upgraded to DVDFab 6 on a Vista Home Premium machine. DVDFab 5 worked fine, now with 6, DVDFab crashes while trying to read any DVD, i.e. insert DVD in drive, DVDFab detects and you get the “Open DVD source” popup box with progress bar indicating it’s reading, after awhile you get the Microsoft Windows pop-up “DVDFab… has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly…” etc.

Anybody have any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Try right clicking on the DVDFab 6 icon located on the desktop and select"Properties", then click on the “Compatibility” tab and at the very bottom under “Privilege Level” place acheck mark next to “Run this program as an administrator”.