DVDFab 6 Merge 2 DVD9 Larger than 10gb to HDD

Need a little help.

I am trying to Merge 2 DVD9 uncompressed to Hard drive. Merge size would be around 12gb. Is there a way to accomplish sizes larger than the max setting the software allows (10gb)?

If DVDFab can’t accomplish this does anyone now any other software that will?

[QUOTE=werth_lots;2284891]Need a little help.

I am trying to Merge 2 DVD9 uncompressed to Hard drive. Merge size would be around 12gb. Is there a way to accomplish sizes larger than the max setting the software allows (10gb)?

If DVDFab can’t accomplish this does anyone now any other software that will?[/QUOTE]

If DVDFab will not do it
you can try ripping both DVD’s to the HDD then use DVD Shrink in re-author mode, it has a custom setting in Preferences where you can enter your own value.
:slight_smile:

You can’t do it with DVDFab DVD to DVD. I have done it with Shrink years ago, but some software players can have problems with the large files. The newer versions of the players may cope better, haven’t tried it since.

[QUOTE=signals;2285061]You can’t do it with DVDFab DVD to DVD. I have done it with Shrink years ago, but some software players can have problems with the large files. The newer versions of the players may cope better, haven’t tried it since.[/QUOTE]

Yeah didn’t think DVDFab was able to do it, Shrink may be old and outdated but still works for my special projects :bigsmile: