DVDFab 6.2.1.8 is out (December 31, 2009)

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 6.2.1.8 is out (December 31, 2009):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB6

What’s New:

DVDFab 6.2.1.8 Updated!

• Happy New Year 2010 to all DVDFab users!
  • New: Command line are fully supported, please read Commandline.txt in installation folder.
  • New: Updated language files.

DVDFab “DVD to DVD”:

• Fix: A PathPlayer problem which causes reading error when copying “District 9”.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”:

• New: Added support for BD+ protection.
  • New: Improved BD-Live removal.
  • Fix: PiP(Picture in Picture) Blu-ray disc can be read correctly now.
  • Fix: Multi-angle Blu-ray disc can be read correctly now.
  • Fix: Backup disc cannot be played in certain cases.
  • Fix: An output oversized problem when copying “Main Movie” to BD-25 with “Remove HD Audio” checked in certain cases.
  • Fix: Estimated source size is not updated when switching “Remove HD Audio” option.
  • Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray disc in certain cases.
  • Fix: A crash problem when copying Blu-ray disc in “Main Movie” mode in certain cases.
  • Fix: A crash problem at start of “Clone” Blu-ray disc in certain cases.

DVDFab “DVD to Mobile”:

• New: Updated A/V codecs.
  • New: “Video Effect Settings” window is resizable now.
  • New: Added “Source Aspect Ratio” option in “Video Effect Settings” window, user can specify “16:9”, “4:3” or customize it.
  • Fix: A crash problem at end of conversion in 2-pass encoding mode.

DVDFab “File to Mobile”:

• New: Added “Source Aspect Ratio” option in “Video Effect Settings” window, user can specify “16:9”, “4:3” or customize it.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Happy New Year!

Thanks Wombler

I wish all a Happy New Year

Thank you for the new version

LOVE DVDFAB but have found a bug in it ver.6215 and 6218 no longer work in ASPI mode just sits there and will not find dvd in the drive.
someone might want to look into this

[QUOTE=mljlmj;2480771]LOVE DVDFAB but have found a bug in it ver.6215 and 6218 no longer work in ASPI mode just sits there and will not find dvd in the drive.
someone might want to look into this[/QUOTE]

Why not just set it to “Auto” :smiley:

i have MAGIC JACK phone and it locks up the computer in auto

[QUOTE=mljlmj;2480786]i have MAGIC JACK phone and it locks up the computer in auto[/QUOTE]

Bummer :frowning: hopefully this issue will get fixed soon.

Have a great New Year :flower:

Thanks for the update, Happy New Year!!

[QUOTE=mljlmj;2480786]i have MAGIC JACK phone and it locks up the computer in auto[/QUOTE]

This is a known bug and will be fixed in the next version. :slight_smile:

If you are experiencing problems with the ASPI setting, try opening DVDFab only after the Source disc has been recognized by the drive with DVDFab closed. Some users report that replacing the adaptec ASPI driver with FrogASPI (google, free download) is a workaround. There will be a fix soon.

[QUOTE=signals;2481416]If you are experiencing problems with the ASPI setting, try opening DVDFab only after the Source disc has been recognized by the drive with DVDFab closed. Some users report that replacing the adaptec ASPI driver with FrogASPI (google, free download) is a workaround. There will be a fix soon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update on that signals.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=signals;2481416]If you are experiencing problems with the ASPI setting, try opening DVDFab only after the Source disc has been recognized by the drive with DVDFab closed. Some users report that replacing the adaptec ASPI driver with FrogASPI (google, free download) is a workaround. There will be a fix soon.[/QUOTE]

Hey Happy New Year Signals. :flower:

Same to you my friend. Forgive the OT LOL :slight_smile:

guess i will wait on the fix i don’t mess with 3rd party work arounds

I just downloaded this new version since it says it added support for BD+ protection, yet it still won’t decode my copy of Night At the Museum 2 blu ray…I keep getting a message that says there is no support for BD+ protection…When will this be fixed??? I’ve been waiting for over a month for a fix for this and I’m kinda feeling ripped off now…If I didn’t pay for DVD fab I wouldn’t complain…but I’ve paid…

[B]DVDFab 6.2.1.8 is out (December 31, 2009):[/B]

http://go.myce.com/?id=49X85&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dvdfab.com%2Fmlink%2Fdownload.php%3Fg%3DDVDFAB6

[B]What’s New:[/B]

DVDFab 6.2.1.8 Updated!

• Happy New Year 2010 to all DVDFab users!
  • New: Command line are fully supported, please read Commandline.txt in installation folder.
  • New: Updated language files.

DVDFab “DVD to DVD”:

• Fix: A PathPlayer problem which causes reading error when copying “District 9”.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”:

• New: Added support for BD+ protection.
  • New: Improved BD-Live removal.
  • Fix: PiP(Picture in Picture) Blu-ray disc can be read correctly now.
  • Fix: Multi-angle Blu-ray disc can be read correctly now.
  • Fix: Backup disc cannot be played in certain cases.
  • Fix: An output oversized problem when copying “Main Movie” to BD-25 with “Remove HD Audio” checked in certain cases.
  • Fix: Estimated source size is not updated when switching “Remove HD Audio” option.
  • Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray disc in certain cases.
  • Fix: A crash problem when copying Blu-ray disc in “Main Movie” mode in certain cases.
  • Fix: A crash problem at start of “Clone” Blu-ray disc in certain cases.

DVDFab “DVD to Mobile”:

DVDFab “File to Mobile”:

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

Try the new beta 6.2.2.0 I just posted

http://72.55.191.8/download/DVDFab6220Beta.exe

[This new beta doesn’t say anything about addressing BD+ protection…So I doubt there is any type of fix for that in the new beta…

QUOTE=alan1476;2483073]Try the new beta 6.2.2.0 I just posted

http://72.55.191.8/download/DVDFab6220Beta.exe[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=lebb;2483075][This new beta doesn’t say anything about addressing BD+ protection…So I doubt there is any type of fix for that in the new beta…

QUOTE=alan1476;2483073]Try the new beta 6.2.2.0 I just posted

http://72.55.191.8/download/DVDFab6220Beta.exe[/QUOTE]

You are correct it has no updates for BD+ that was in the release notes, BD+ is a hit and miss until the author updates his databases. It just takes a little patience. I know it can be frustrating.:wink:

Yes, I hear you- But I have had patience…I’ve had patience for months now when the author said there would be BD compression from BD50 to BD 25…Is that still going to happen??? As I’ve said before, a software product that doesn’t work right should not be put on the market…And that goes for large companies too…My money works right but the product doesn’t…

[QUOTE=alan1476;2483080]You are correct it has no updates for BD+ that was in the release notes, BD+ is a hit and miss until the author updates his databases. It just takes a little patience. I know it can be frustrating.;)[/QUOTE]