DVDFab 6.2.1.8 everything over the 4300 mark

vbimport

While burning Gamer when I picked the main movie it was over the 4300 mark. Then tried the customize and still over the 4300. Is this also reading all the fake stuff that the program is weeding out?

[QUOTE=tpdtopcop;2493652]While burning Gamer when I picked the main movie it was over the 4300 mark. Then tried the customize and still over the 4300. Is this also reading all the fake stuff that the program is weeding out?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking “Full Disc”, ‘Main Movie’, or one of the ‘Customize’ options??

I am also assuming from your post that you are applying compression to the files to fit a DVD5 SL disc…

OC

:slight_smile:

Can I also assume that you have exempted any non-video items (Games, web site links, etc,) from the rip??

Does the final size you get exceed 4472 Mb?? And as far as that goes, what is the DVD5 size in ‘Common Settings’, which is what is currently bring used for rips…?

4300 is the default set size that DVDFab will compress the movie to so it will fit a 4.7gb blank DVD. Almost all movies are on a Double layer DVD which is about 8.5gb. So make sure pathplayer is set to always enabled and see what the results are

[QUOTE=tpdtopcop;2493652]While burning Gamer when I picked the main movie it was over the 4300 mark. Then tried the customize and still over the 4300. Is this also reading all the fake stuff that the program is weeding out?[/QUOTE]

As my good friend AGJ pointed out…4300 is the default target size that DVDFab will compress the movie to

If you wish you can change the setting just go into common settings-> “Write” and change the setting for “Writable Media (DVD-5) size” just select the target size you want, I find 4472 to be the best setting :wink: