DVDFab 6.2.1.6 Beta is out (December 25, 2009)

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 6.2.1.6 Beta is out (December 25, 2009):

http://174.142.97.100/download/DVDFab6216Beta.exe

Note: The server load for this beta is very high. If your download is slow to start, please try again in a few minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

What’s New:

DVDFab 6.2.1.6 Beta (December 25, 2009)

We at Fengtao Software wish a Merry Christmas to everyone.

New: Updated language files.

> “DVD to DVD” option:
Fix: A PathPlayer problem which causes reading error when copying “District 9”.

> “Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option:
Fix: An output oversized problem when copying Main Movie to BD-25 with “Remove HD Audio” checked in certain cases.
Fix: Estimated source size is not updated when switching “Remove HD Audio” option.

BTW, HD Decrypter of this version can copy “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” now.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks Wombler for the update :clap:

If you have any question on my (Edit) just PM me :wink:

Merry Christmas :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks Wombler. Now lets test this new beta. :smiley:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2478918]Thanks Wombler for the update :clap:

If you have any question on my (Edit) just PM me :wink:

Merry Christmas :flower:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

No worries my friend and thanks for fixing that. :flower:

Have grabbed some time on my brothers laptop in between the festivities. :slight_smile:

And Merry Christmas to you too! :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2478942]Thanks Wombler. Now lets test this new beta. :D[/QUOTE]

My pleasure Alan and I hope you’re enjoying the Christmas spirit.

Come to mention it, I’ve a large glass of it waiting for me now. :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Every-time I open this version of DVD Fab I get a dialog box that says “The iPod / iPhone feature is available in DVD to Mobile. Please check it out at dvdfab.com

I have to click OK to proceed, and the dialog box comes up again.

This never happened in the older releases.

Randy

I have the Mobile Feature so I dont get that message but this is the first I have heard of it. All the downloads of the .exe are the same, so it must be triggered by Mobile feature itself.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2479145]I have the Mobile Feature so I dont get that message but this is the first I have heard of it. All the downloads of the .exe are the same, so it must be triggered by Mobile feature itself.[/QUOTE]

I don’t get the message either because I already have the DVD to Mobile too :smiley:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2479201]I don’t get the message either because I already have the DVD to Mobile too :D[/QUOTE]

I don’t know what happened, but when I upgraded DVDFab forgot my key for mobile. I re-entered it and now everything is OK.

[QUOTE=Magic_Randy;2479279]I don’t know what happened, but when I upgraded DVDFab forgot my key for mobile. I re-entered it and now everything is OK.[/QUOTE]

Hi Randy

That’s good to hear you found the problem :clap:
I’m not sure why you had this issue in the first place though :confused: if you have the DVD to Mobile (Registered) you should have had to re-enter the key when you updated, anyway as long as it’s up and running that’s all that matter :bigsmile:

Have a Great New Year my friend :flower:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2479322]Hi Randy

That’s good to hear you found the problem :clap:
I’m not sure why you had this issue in the first place though :confused: if you have the DVD to Mobile (Registered) you should have had to re-enter the key when you updated, anyway as long as it’s up and running that’s all that matter :bigsmile:

Have a Great New Year my friend :flower:[/QUOTE]

Thanks StormJumper. :slight_smile:

I have the lifetime license for DVD to DVD, DVD to Mobile, and Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray. I would not have thought to check my license if it were not the comments from Alan and yourself.

Randy

[QUOTE=Magic_Randy;2479369]Thanks StormJumper. :slight_smile:

I have the lifetime license for DVD to DVD, DVD to Mobile, and Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray. I would not have thought to check my license if it were not the comments from Alan and yourself.

Randy[/QUOTE]

Hey Randy I guess us throwing in our .02 cents now and then does help after all :bigsmile: LOL