DVDFab 6.2.1.5 Beta is out (December 19, 2009)

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 6.2.1.5 Beta is out (December 19, 2009):

http://174.142.97.100/download/DVDFab6215Beta.exe

Note: The server load for this beta is very high. If your download is slow to start, please try again in a few minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

What’s New:

DVDFab 6.2.1.5 Beta (December 19, 2009)

Fix: A freeze problem when using “/SUBTITLE” command line parameter in certain cases.

> “Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option:
New: More BD+ protections are supported.
New: Improved BD-Live removal.
Fix: PiP(Picture in Picture) disc can be read correctly now.
Fix: Multi-angle disc can be read correctly now.
Fix: Backup disc cannot be played in certain cases.

> “DVD to Mobile” option:
New: Updated A/V codecs.
Fix: Output video has black bar on left/right side in certain cases.

> “File to Mobile” option:
New: Updated A/V codecs.
Fix: Output video has black bar on left/right side in certain cases.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Sweet, have a couple of BD+s that didn’t quite work with the last

:cool:

Well, don’t hold your breath for it to work…This beta still does not handle Night At the Museum Battle at the Smithsonian blu ray which I have…When will this be addressed???

[QUOTE=lebb;2477700]Well, don’t hold your breath for it to work…This beta still does not handle Night At the Museum Battle at the Smithsonian blu ray which I have…When will this be addressed???[/QUOTE]

Have you sent the needed info to Fengtao ?

No, I haven’t…I don’t have the time to be a beta tester…And he’s already got my money…As I’ve stated before, it just gets to be frustrating when software is put out and it’s clearly not ready to be put out…This is only one of a few problems I’m having with dvd fab blu ray…Kinda makes me wish I didn’t buy a blu ray drive…

[QUOTE=lebb;2477709]No, I haven’t…I don’t have the time to be a beta tester…And he’s already got my money…As I’ve stated before, it just gets to be frustrating when software is put out and it’s clearly not ready to be put out…This is only one of a few problems I’m having with dvd fab blu ray…Kinda makes me wish I didn’t buy a blu ray drive…[/QUOTE]

So far you are the only one who has reported the issue with this movie title and with DVDFab being in China I don’t even think they have the disc so may not know there is a problem with it, also you don’t have to be a beta tester to send the info so it can be analyzed…I mean how else can Fengtao fix the problem :confused:

I myself have not gone blu-ray and most likely never will, I have never been one to follow a trend just because everyone else does :rolleyes: plus can’t see forking out so much cash just to watch a movie :smiley:

I can understand your point about blu ray…I’m pretty disappointed about the technology…I’ve had to update the firmware on my blu ray 4 or 5 times just to get it to play blu ray movies I’ve bought…Seems that the industry has cowtowed to Hollywood…I never had that problem with dvd’s…

Heads up on the movie District 9.It can be successfully copied using this beta version.Right-On !!!

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2477721]So far you are the only one who has reported the issue with this movie title and with DVDFab being in China I don’t even think they have the disc so may not know there is a problem with it, also you don’t have to be a beta tester to send the info so it can be analyzed…I mean how else can Fengtao fix the problem :confused:

I myself have not gone blu-ray and most likely never will, I have never been one to follow a trend just because everyone else does :rolleyes: plus can’t see forking out so much cash just to watch a movie :D[/QUOTE]

I also have problems with the same movie. I get a task error as soon as it attempts to look at the movie.

[QUOTE=jmhinkle;2478468]I also have problems with the same movie. I get a task error as soon as it attempts to look at the movie.[/QUOTE]

Can you please send Fengtao the needed items so Fengtao can analyze the problem so this issue can get fixed thanks :flower:
how to send-> http://club.myce.com/f116/how-send-us-correct-info-files-dvd-blu-ray-228008/