DVDFab 6.2.0.2 Beta is out (November 9, 2009)

vbimport

DVDFab 6.2.0.2 Beta is out (November 9, 2009)

Dear all,

DVDFab 6.2.0.2 Beta is out (November 9, 2009):

http://174.142.97.100/download/DVDFab6202Beta.exe

What’s New:

DVDFab 6.2.0.2 Beta (November 9, 2009)

New: Settings window is skinned now.
New: Updated language files.

> “DVD to DVD” option:
New: Added support for a new protection as found on “Up”.
New: Improved PathPlayer to support bonus disc of “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen”.
New: DVD writable media size limit was increased to support over burn.

> “Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option:
New: Added support for BD+ protection.
New: Blu-ray writable media size limit was increased to support over burn.
Fix: Main movie title doesn’t be shown in title list in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray disc in certain cases.

> “DVD to Mobile” option:
New: Added “Video Effect Settings” to allow user to adjust video in one UI. More controls like “watermark” will be added later.
New: Merged “Crop Settings” and “Advanced Resolution Settings” into new “Video Effect Settings” window.

> “File to Mobile” option:
New: Added “Video Effect Settings” to allow user to adjust video in one UI. More controls like “watermark” will be added later.
New: Merged “Crop Settings” and “Advanced Resolution Settings” into new “Video Effect Settings” window.

Thank you Fengtao and team!!! BD+… finally… You’re the BEST!!!

Already got a blue screen when I clicked reset DMA in settings I am on Win7 Home Premium X64.

Works great so far. Crop options, source/output screens are great, as well all the sizing options. Almost every dream is coming thru so far. I wish in file-to-mobile option, when converting to MKV, bitrate would not be limited to 5000. MKV is a great container if bitrate is above 8000, or even better, in 10000 range. But this wish should be posted in different place, sorry

[QUOTE=BenjaWiz;2463184]Already got a blue screen when I clicked reset DMA in settings I am on Win7 Home Premium X64.[/QUOTE]

Even though this happened when you clicked on the reset DMA button I’m not sure that was or is the main cause, you normally get the blue screen of death due to either hardware or driver problems.

If this happened on a laptop the first thing I would check would be the RAM, if a desktop then either the PSU or the internal fans(CPU) fan and maybe even blow out the inside of the computer case with a can of compressed air…

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2463135]> “Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option:
New: Added support for BD+ protection.
[/QUOTE]

Excellent! :clap::clap::clap:

We’ve been waiting a long time for that one. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Confirmed this update will do the new Disney movie " UP "

Cast Away is BD+.

It dies after the end of the first task.

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly is BD+.

It still posts the “BD+ Not Supported Yet” popup window and then quits.

6.2.0.5 is out now