DVDFab 6.1.2.5 is out (October 27, 2009)

[QUOTE=alan1476;2457938]Its all in one download, you have to choose the Free Decrypter.;)[/QUOTE]

If you download from the free stuff page " download DVDFab HD Decrypter
DVDFab HD Decrypter 6.1.2.5 (October 27, 2009), you will find , that it will not decode transformers and requests that the user buy the program… try it Alan… and see what happens… anyone else have these problems?

State of Play still crashes the program is this a BD+ title

[QUOTE=EEngineer;2457999]If you download from the free stuff page " download DVDFab HD Decrypter
DVDFab HD Decrypter 6.1.2.5 (October 27, 2009), you will find , that it will not decode transformers and requests that the user buy the program… try it Alan… and see what happens… anyone else have these problems?[/QUOTE]
And if you read that page " Free Stuff" it will tell you

DVDFab Decrypter is upgraded to DVDFab HD Decrypter, please download it instead.

So download the " All in One"  ;)

Just loaded the All in One DVDFab HD Decrypter installed on a clean machine,and it read the disc no problems.

If you are “updating” you must uninstall your current DVD Fab, restart your PC and then install 6.1.2.5 and choose the free edition when you start the program.

That will take care of the purchase message when copying Transformers 2.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2458005]And if you read that page " Free Stuff" it will tell you

So download the " All in One"  ;)[/QUOTE]

The new beta does not work with Transformers ROTF for me…Every other dvd I have does work with the new beta…Anyone??? I thought that this was fixed in the new beta??

From another user: burdiman

If you are “updating” you must uninstall your current DVD Fab, restart your PC and then install 6.1.2.5 and choose the free edition when you start the program.

That will take care of the purchase message when copying Transformers 2 and you will be using the free edition once again.

DVDFAB works .:bow:
THANKS, burdiman & bean55

;)[QUOTE=SuperDuty;2458052]DVDFAB works .:bow:
THANKS, burdiman & bean55[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the forum SuperDuty, we have some good members here, and hope you stick around.:wink:

it works!!! after i pressed the default button in the settings menu ,the disc
started ripping. i got a perfect backup.:clap: thank you Fengtao and Ting!
for a job well done!!!.

Off topic I know but first time I’ve come since this forum got redone. I hate it. Just looks all wrong. Why do people have to mess with something that looked and worked fine just for something different?

Great job Fengtao and Ting thank you very much.U Da’ Man … :clap:

[QUOTE=Anakin2Vader;2457948]Please post on here if there are any problems when you watch the backed up copy.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Well, just finished watching the whole movie and it turned out as good as the original. ~ Mike

and FWIW trend micro does not puke all over the new D/L site… Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for your work and everyone’s comments and suggestiions.
You are all the warriors!

bjia52 Welcome to the Forum

Does the free 6.1.2.5. work with Transformers 2 or does it need to be the paid version?

Does not need paid version

Read post # 25 or # 27 for instructions.

:iagree:DVDFAB 6525 works, i dont have any problem. :clap:. Whit star trek i have the same problem, and,before this version i do a backup using the Nero Show Time to see the chapter correct to use in the opcion MAIN movie, there show me the chapter correct is playing. :Dafter that i can copy the movie,could work for another dvd.

[QUOTE=burdiman;2458015]If you are “updating” you must uninstall your current DVD Fab, restart your PC and then install 6.1.2.5 and choose the free edition when you start the program.

That will take care of the purchase message when copying Transformers 2.[/QUOTE]

When you are saying “updating”, do you mean just installing over top of the previous version?