DVDFab 6.1.2.5 is out (October 27, 2009)

DVDFab 6.1.2.5 is out (October 27, 2009)
Dear all,

DVDFab 6.1.2.5 is out (October 27, 2009):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB6

What’s New:

DVDFab 6.1.2.5 Updated!

• New: Updated language files.

DVDFab “DVD to DVD”:

• New: Added support for a new protection as found on “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen”.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank you very much. I’ll try it tonight when i get home from work. Thank Fengtao and Team for all your support and dedication.

Trying it right now, so far no problems with pathplayer enabled reading the disc.

Thank you Alan…Will give it a shot in a little while…Best Regards…Bob…

This still does not work with Transformers ROTF??? I keep getting a message that I need to buy DVDFab after it scans the disc- yet I can do other discs that I have without any problems…Anyone else encountering this problem??

I keep geting the same message on mine too!

Worked with no problems with my bought copy.Scanning thru it now but all chapters seem to be in place.

The Walmart vanilla single disc version of the movie

[QUOTE=bean55;2457912]Worked with no problems with my bought copy.Scanning thru it now but all chapters seem to be in place.

The Walmart vanilla single disc version of the movie[/QUOTE]
Same here bean55, worked with my BJ’s single disc edition. No problems.:slight_smile:

I got this error.
see attachment

PathPlayer enabled ?

[QUOTE=lebb;2457905]This still does not work with Transformers ROTF??? I keep getting a message that I need to buy DVDFab after it scans the disc- yet I can do other discs that I have without any problems…Anyone else encountering this problem??[/QUOTE]

I guess the free stuff isn’t free anymore? My copy was downloaded from the free DVDFab HD page. I get the same message!

[QUOTE=lebb;2457905]This still does not work with Transformers ROTF??? I keep getting a message that I need to buy DVDFab after it scans the disc- yet I can do other discs that I have without any problems…Anyone else encountering this problem??[/QUOTE]

I thought DVDFab HD Decrypter was free?

NO on both windows XP & Vista computer

Its all in one download, you have to choose the Free Decrypter.:wink:

Thank you Alan and thank you Fengtao and company for the update. I’m at 94% of the rip with no problems so far on the Transformers 2 movie. I have pathplayer always enabled with skip to the first scene checked and the junk removed. Now I’m writing it so again, thank you. I was a bit nervous because none of the work arounds would work on my system. So, patience was the watchword lol. ~ Mike

[QUOTE=mstone.870;2457945]Thank you Alan and thank you Fengtao and company for the update. I’m at 94% of the rip with no problems so far on the Transformers 2 movie. I have pathplayer always enabled with skip to the first scene checked and the junk removed. Now I’m writing it so again, thank you. I was a bit nervous because none of the work arounds would work on my system. So, patience was the watchword lol. ~ Mike[/QUOTE]

Please post on here if there are any problems when you watch the backed up copy.

Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2457875]* New: Added support for a new protection as found on “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen”.
[/QUOTE]

Brilliant!

Am I glad to see that one or what! :iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Great job Fengtao and Ting! :clap::clap::clap:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Yes and it has worked for me. :iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree: :bigsmile:

hi fengtao…thanx for update 6125 lots of people waited fer this one re transformers !

Hello, thx men for this update,i download more late in my home, and i try with the DVD, in the night i write what hapend. :clap: