DVDFab 6.1.1.8 Beta is out (October 20, 2009)

No Biggie :disagree: It has happened to us all :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=RichC22;2453611]I downloaded DVDFab 6.1.1.8 Beta copy this morning & used the “main movie” option as you suggested, selecting #47 to copy. No matter which number I choose ,it comes back with the message that there’s insufficient room on my “C” drive. :doh:
I just double checked & found that my hard drive was full. Sorry about the question. I’ll try again & let you know.:o
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile: LOL Yup not enough free space as [B]my good friend Bean[/B] :clap: pointed out is the main factor for that message :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=bean55;2453614]No Biggie :disagree: [B]It has happened to us all[/B] :)[/QUOTE]

Not all :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay to most of us :iagree: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2453620]Okay to most of us :iagree: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile: With 1.5 TB HDD kind of hard to run out of free space :wink:

Not as hard as you think [B]My Friend[/B] :slight_smile:

I have 4 in my 1 computer and 3 are filled already. :iagree:

[QUOTE=bean55;2453624]Not as hard as you think [B]My Friend[/B] :slight_smile:

I have 4 in my 1 computer and 3 are filled already. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

I don’t keep the movies on my HDD very long befor I burn to disc :smiley: once burned it is deleted :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2453614]No Biggie :disagree: It has happened to us all :)[/QUOTE]
I emptied out my recycle bin (didn’t realize it was full) & it’s copying #47 as I type. It’s looks like a go…for now. :iagree:

Hi All,
I’m about to install this on a new Vista64 system. I had v6.0.7 and it ripped all SDDVD full and main very slow(2mb/s) with DEP off. I formatted a small HDD and installed the OS, so this is a fresh install.
Any suggestions before install; ie should I use XP compatibility, admin, etc?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2453622]:bigsmile: With 1.5 TB HDD kind of hard to run out of free space ;)[/QUOTE]

That’s a lot of HDD there pilgrim :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Trac;2453648]Hi All,
I’m about to install this on a new Vista64 system. I had v6.0.7 and it ripped all SDDVD full and main very slow(2mb/s) with DEP off. I formatted a small HDD and installed the OS, so this is a fresh install.
Any suggestions before install; ie should I use XP compatibility, admin, etc?[/QUOTE]

Hi Trac
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Just make sure that DMA is enabled on your drive/burner, that should take care of the slow rip/copying process…

course if your system is SATA then it will depend if your drive/burner suppots DMA.

[B]SJ [/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2453655]Hi Trac
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Just make sure that DMA is enabled on your drive/burner, that should take care of the slow rip/copying process…

course if your system is SATA then it will depend if your drive/burner suppots DMA.

[B]SJ [/B][/QUOTE]Thanks SJ
Yep it’s SATA, with drivers from 2006 weird. Under System Info DMA it states channel 4 DMA controller OK, but drive is in channel 2.

Under Device Manager>properties, it doesn’t mention anything about DMA, is there a utility I need to install?
Sorry for the n00b questions, never ran into this before.:confused:

[QUOTE=Trac;2453680]Thanks SJ
Yep it’s SATA, with drivers from 2006 weird. Under System Info DMA it states channel 4 DMA controller OK, but drive is in channel 2.

Under Device Manager>properties, it doesn’t mention anything about DMA, is there a utility I need to install?
Sorry for the n00b questions, never ran into this before.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Hi Trac

Nope according to your statement all is OK :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2453688]Hi Trac

Nope according to your statement all is OK :wink:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]I think it’s riplocked. I found this thread, same drive different PC.
Thanks again SJ

I finally made a copy using DVDFab 6.1.1.8 As reported, you have to disable pathpalyer and copy only title #47 in the main movie section. The only thing that you won’t have is languages other than English & selection of scenes. I’ve read that some people say the sound was reduced but it sounds normal to me. I’ve played the movie on my computer & two different players to double check & it works OK.
Thanks again.:clap:

[QUOTE=RichC22;2453709]I finally made a copy using DVDFab 6.1.1.8 As reported, you have to disable pathpalyer and copy only title #47 in the main movie section. The only thing that you won’t have is languages other than English & selection of scenes. I’ve read that some people say the sound was reduced but it sounds normal to me. I’ve played the movie on my computer & two different players to double check & it works OK.
Thanks again.:clap:[/QUOTE]

Hey Rich

That is great glad you got the backup :clap:

[B]SJ[/B]

i dont understand where to turn off the pathplayer…i downloaded the new software and when i load the transformers 2 it says vanilla and loads just chapter 3 at 5 mb

thanks in advance

[QUOTE=adrianguy013;2453724]i dont understand where to turn off the pathplayer…i downloaded the new software and when i load the transformers 2 it says vanilla and loads just chapter 3 at 5 mb

thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Click on the Green Circle with the Check mark inside, upper right corner, then go down along the left side and choose Pathplayer, then mark Disable PathPlayer

dvdfab 6.1.1.8 does not rip audio only. always shuts the program down in any format, mp3,mp4 etc. can some one test/check.

State of Play crashed the lastest version of DVDFab w PathPlayer enabled and disabled