DVDFab 6.1.1.8 Beta is out (October 20, 2009)

Dear all,

DVDFab 6.1.1.8 Beta is out (October 20, 2009):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab6118Beta.exe

This version add the world’s first all-in-one Blu-ray compression feature, and it is very stable and safe for all users.

What’s New:

DVDFab 6.1.1.8 Beta (October 20, 2009)

New: Updated language files.

> “Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option:
New: Improved performance when opening Blu-ray, now it only need about 30 seconds to 1 minute to open a Blu-ray.
Fix: A crash problem when compressing Blu-ray.
Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray.
Fix: Several problems which cause Blu-ray cannot be opened.
Fix: CUDA decoding problem on certain video cards.

This should be the last beta version for new Blu-ray compression feature, it’s very stable now, and it will be released officially soon.

SJ

Thank you Stormjumper for the update, but do you know if this update addresses the problems copying the new release of Transformer Region 1 DVD…Thank you…Bob…

WOW DVD FAB is almost there, this is great!

[QUOTE=bfwk122;2453403]Thank you Stormjumper for the update, but do you know if this update addresses the problems copying the new release of Transformer Region 1 DVD…Thank you…Bob…[/QUOTE]

Hi bfwk122

Sorry I really can’t say :frowning: there is nothing in the change log to indicate it has but you can try, however from what I know Fengtao was to receive the problematic DVD on the 20thB[/B] and with the release coming out on the same day he receives it don’t think he had time to analze it but hey you never know with him.

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks SJ

I’m sure we will have another update soon :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2453434]Thanks SJ

I’m sure we will have another update soon :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

:iagree: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2453412]Hi bfwk122

Sorry I really can’t say :frowning: there is nothing in the change log to indicate it has but you can try, however from what I know Fengtao was to receive the problematic DVD on the 20thB[/B] and with the release coming out on the same day he receives it don’t think he had time to analze it but hey you never know with him.

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you…I hope so…Take care…

Thanks SJ :flower:

We will have to wait and see if 6118 will do the trick on transformers 2. None the less any update is apreciated. Thanks SJ and to the boys at Dvd Fab.

regards rip.:bigsmile:

I was able to back up Transformers Revenge using FAB beta 6115 and disabled pathplayer and unchecked preview box . also set DVD quality at 9. used DVD Shrink to comPress and encode the file. No problems.

[QUOTE=GTMAN2005;2453503]I was able to back up Transformers Revenge using FAB beta 6115 and disabled pathplayer and unchecked preview box . also set DVD quality at 9. used DVD Shrink to comPress and encode the file. No problems.[/QUOTE]

Hi GTMAN2005
Was this done in main or Full

did it in main movie; also when it read the files on the DVD I tried several of the long list of selections that seemed to have varying times on the list and finally checked number 47 on the list and that did the trick. I burned the disc and checked it for audio and checked the video and all was good. Fab selected number 30 as the correct one to rip, but the list was 15 or 20 to select from and I suspect most of these were dummies as they could not possibly put that much data on a disk even dual layered, but when I chose 47 it ripped it just fine only it took about an hour or more to do it. but theres nothing like success gives you a high of its on.

Thank you for that info GTMAN2005 :slight_smile:

@ GTMAN2005

Glad you was able to do the backup :smiley: however turning off the preview was not necessary as long as you disable PathPlayer and select title 47 in main movie mode it works :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Was this the BlueRay disk or the plain disk that you were able to work.

[QUOTE=camper913;2453565]Was this the BlueRay disk or the plain disk that you were able to work.[/QUOTE]

Hi camper913

The issue everyone is having is related to a standard DVD :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2453529]@ GTMAN2005

Glad you was able to do the backup :smiley: however turning off the preview was not necessary as long as you disable PathPlayer and select title 47 in main movie mode it works :wink:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

I tried that idea StormJumper & it says that I don’t have sufficient room on my drive. I guess we’ll just have to wait for a fix.

[QUOTE=RichC22;2453568]I tried that idea StormJumper & it says that I don’t have sufficient room on my drive. I guess we’ll just have to wait for a fix.[/QUOTE]

Hi RichC22

Are you using “Main Movie” mode ?

[QUOTE=RichC22;2453568]I tried that idea StormJumper & it says that I don’t have sufficient room on my drive. I guess we’ll just have to wait for a fix.[/QUOTE]

Are you putting it to your HDD first?

Do you have room on your Hard Drive? That is what this usually means.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2453580]Hi RichC22

Are you using “Main Movie” mode ?[/QUOTE]

I downloaded DVDFab 6.1.1.8 Beta copy this morning & used the “main movie” option as you suggested, selecting #47 to copy. No matter which number I choose ,it comes back with the message that there’s insufficient room on my “C” drive. :doh:
I just double checked & found that my hard drive was full. Sorry about the question. I’ll try again & let you know.:o
Thanks.