DVDFab 6.1.1.5 Beta is out (October 15, 2009)

Dear all,

DVDFab 6.1.1.5 Beta is out (October 15, 2009):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab6115Beta.exe

This version add the world’s first all-in-one Blu-ray compression feature, and it is very stable and safe for all users.

What’s New:

New: Improved preview.
New: Updated language files.

> “Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option:
New: Improved performance when opening Blu-ray.
Fix: A crash problem caused by preview.

SJ

Thanks SJ :flower:

SUCCESS!!!

Disney: “National Treasure”

Recode time: 2:03:30
Burn time: 13:43

BR Burner: LG BH08LS20
Media: Verbatim BD-R 4X

Mode: BD25 1080i
(when I tried BD9 720…it failed)
(when I tried BD9 1080…failed) both error 401

Quality of recoded product…very very nice. Movie Only mode…using the
vso engine to burn. Some random pixelation in the first 30 seconds of the movie, otherwise…perfect

Nicely done!

Now to see if this version will do Cars

[QUOTE=bobmitch;2451223]SUCCESS!!!

Disney: “National Treasure”

Recode time: 2:03:30
Burn time: 13:43

BR Burner: LG BH08LS20
Media: Verbatim BD-R 4X

Mode: BD25 1080i
(when I tried BD9 720…it failed)
(when I tried BD9 1080…failed) both error 401

Quality of recoded product…very very nice. Movie Only mode…using the
vso engine to burn. Some random pixelation in the first 30 seconds of the movie, otherwise…perfect

Nicely done!

Now to see if this version will do Cars[/QUOTE]

Hey bobmitch

Thanks for the feedback and the other info you gave, nicely done :clap:

[B]SJ[/B] :wink:

Good lookin out SJ.:flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2451256]Good lookin out SJ.:flower:[/QUOTE]

Good teacher :wink:

This version works for rip transformes 2? because the last version beta dont works whit this DVD. :frowning:

[QUOTE=upspipe;2451292]This version works for rip transformes 2? because the last version beta dont works whit this DVD. :([/QUOTE]

Hi upspipe
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Are you saying you was able to do a backup of transformers with this version ? but not with v6112 beta :confused:

other members are stating they can’t rip it and it has been reported that it has new protection :frowning:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2451303]Hi upspipe
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Are you saying you was able to do a backup of transformers with this version ? but not with v6112 beta :confused:

other members are stating they can’t rip it and it has been reported that it has new protection :frowning:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

negative , no, whit anyone, dont work with the v6112, andi want to know if wiht this version working to do tranformers 2. :confused:

Hi!
SJ
I just let you know I have tried various dvdfab versions from 5.2.5.0 to the latest dvdfab versions 6.1.1.5. with no luck,not to worry…
Fengtao and your team always come threw with new updates to crack this…
Thank you!
SJ

[QUOTE=upspipe;2451320]negative , no, whit anyone, dont work with the v6112, andi want to know if wiht this version working to do tranformers 2. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Sorry for getting back to you late, OK I didn’t think so but what you wrote was not clear to me.

Like I stated it has new protection and as stated the support for that will be added soon. :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

For some reason my dvd to mobile went to expired with this update.

Using the newest beta version and waited over 5 hours to burn a movie on a blu ray RE to get an error of task failed error_123…This is getting frustrsting…Any help out there??? It seems the movie only encoded and then the burn failed…I’m starting to worry that I wasted my cash on a blu ray drive and dvdfab…

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2451406]Sorry for getting back to you late, OK I didn’t think so but what you wrote was not clear to me.

Like I stated it has new protection and as stated the support for that will be added soon. :wink:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

yes, is correcty, is a new protection, and i hope be soon the solution, tnx

Thanks for the update, SJ,
Thanks for keeping us well informed. :iagree:

regards rip.

[QUOTE=ripvanwinkle1819;2451493]Thanks for the update, SJ,
Thanks for keeping us well informed. :iagree:

regards rip.[/QUOTE]

Hi my friend
it is what we are here for :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks for the update SJ. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2451406]Sorry for getting back to you late, OK I didn’t think so but what you wrote was not clear to me.

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Is this new protection only for bluray or the regular sd dvd as well??

[QUOTE=csrini1;2451798]Is this new protection only for bluray or the regular sd dvd as well??[/QUOTE]

Hi csrini1

I believe most of the users/members are having trouble with standard DVD’s.

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2451803]Hi csrini1

I believe most of the users/members are having trouble with standard DVD’s.

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]
looks like, after i posted here, i did some more research/google and found most of them having problem with sd dvds. cant wait to see a update from fengtao!!