DVDFab 6.1.1.0 Beta (October 10, 2009)

Dear all,

DVDFab 6.1.1.0 Beta is out (October 10, 2009):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab6110Beta.exe

This version add the world’s first all-in-one Blu-ray compression feature, and it is stable and safe for all users.

What’s New:

DVDFab 6.1.1.0 Beta (October 10, 2009)

New: Updated language files.

> “Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option:
Fix: Output oversize problem, now burning will be successful.
Fix: Freeze problem when using CUDA GPU accelerated video decoding.

Thanks Wombler.:wink:

My pleasure. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Ditto on the thanks :smiley:

No worries SJ.

I just happened to get there first. :smiley:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2448719]No worries SJ.

[B]I just happened to get there first[/B]. :smiley:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

:sad: Next time :stuck_out_tongue: it’s all about working together :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B]

Gentlemen, just out of curiosity, are we getting any closer to BD+ solution? I hope you have insider info on it. Is it true that Any DVD have no problem with BD+? If so, why is it so difficult for our developers?

[QUOTE=IPopov50;2448722]Gentlemen, just out of curiosity, are we getting any closer to BD+ solution? I hope you have insider info on it. Is it true that AnyDVD have no problem with BD+? If so, why is it so difficult for our developers?[/QUOTE]

Hi IPopov50

Sorry we are not given inside info on any progress of features or developments, this type of decryption will be available when Fengtao gets it worked out and intergraded into the programming.

SJ

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2448721]:sad: Next time :stuck_out_tongue: it’s all about working together :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]
Thanks Wombler,
I’ll give it a test spin this evening, or tomorrow :wink:

Thanks Wombler

Dear all,

Please post internal log with your test result, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

@ big_moviefreak

Didn’t know your name was Fengtao :bigsmile: I see no quote

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2448721]:sad: Next time :stuck_out_tongue: it’s all about working together :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Absolutely my friend! :iagree::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Just passing along information I saw from other thread.

[QUOTE=big_moviefreak;2448786]Just passing along information I saw from other thread.[/QUOTE]

Yes I know just pulling your chain :bigsmile: thank you :flower: but if he thought it was necessary I’m sure he would have posted it himself :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=IPopov50;2448722]Gentlemen, just out of curiosity, are we getting any closer to BD+ solution? I hope you have insider info on it. Is it true that Any DVD have no problem with BD+? If so, why is it so difficult for our developers?[/QUOTE]

As StormJumper has said unfortunately we’re not given any advance information.

The last thing I heard about this was Fengtao’s comments in an earlier changelog stating that due to a problem with AACS MKB14, BD+ support would be delayed but would be available in September.

Obviously this deadline has now passed but Fengtao hasn’t given us any update on this.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Ask him, please. :flower:
I think for most people, it is more important than the BD50 to BD25 ect. features :iagree:

fengtao…thanx for6110 !

[QUOTE=IPopov50;2448722]Gentlemen, just out of curiosity, are we getting any closer to BD+ solution? I hope you have insider info on it. Is it true that Any DVD have no problem with BD+? If so, why is it so difficult for our developers?[/QUOTE]

DvdFab began recently to decrypt bluray, so it will take time for Fengtao B[/B] it. AnyDVD had been B[/B] blurays for more long time ago.

@calcu…note…I edited some words which you know what they was please use the ones I used in the future.
Thank you
SJ

Well started a test copy of coraline BD, using new BETA, and liked what I was seeing, total size of disc is 33+ gigs, in main takes it down to 11+ gigs, for grins I was going to compress to BD5720P, looked like the process was going to take about 2:40 @2.10MB/s, I think this might be a keeper.
didn’t get to finish though as “She who must be obeyed” lol asked if I was going to share the computer, or hog it all weekend, looks like I am going to have to build her one. :smiley:
maybe I’ll get my twin to do it in the middle of the night.