DVDFab 6.1.0.5 Beta PathPlayer

Hi all, Is it me or the boyz at DVDFab improved PathPlayer to a point where it’s either really smart but what i notice it’s fast!. IMHO im not a fan no longer to VSO and i was in the old days " When in IMHO it was better" ImgBurn and a Donation to Luke was worth my wild even using it for only a burning engine. Thanks to both developers/Authors great products! :iagree:

[QUOTE=mjmagicjack;2447211]Hi all, Is it me or the boyz at DVDFab improved PathPlayer to a point where it’s either really smart but what i notice it’s fast!. IMHO im not a fan no longer to VSO and i was in the old days " When in IMHO it was better" ImgBurn and a Donation to Luke was worth my wild even using it for only a burning engine. Thanks to both developers/Authors great products! :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Hi mjmagicjack

Yes they have improved PathPlayer and it is fast :clap: and although I never had a problem with the VSO I too only use ImgBurn as the burn engine :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2447327]Hi mjmagicjack

Yes they have improved PathPlayer and it is fast :clap: and although I never had a problem with the VSO I too only use ImgBurn as the burn engine :wink:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

AMEN :bigsmile: