DVDFab 6.01.0

Have used DVDfab 4 and 5 for about two years and recently upgraded free to 6.0.1.0 on desktop without a problem. Tried to upgrade Toshiba P305 laptop from 5.2.3.2 to 6.0.1.0 and with correct serial number it shows DVD to DVD is enabled and shows never expires after DVD to DVD however,.

When it is opened it does not show DVD to DVD option, it only shows DVD/Mobile, Blu-ray/Blu-ray, and File to Mobile.

Have deleted fab 6 and reinstalled several times with same results.

Now when I go back to Platinum 5 version it also will not now show DVD to DVD option although it has worked fine for last eight months when was added to new laptop.

Any suggestions appreciated.

[QUOTE=sandy7;2290819]Have used DVDfab 4 and 5 for about two years and recently upgraded free to 6.0.1.0 on desktop without a problem. Tried to upgrade Toshiba P305 laptop from 5.2.3.2 to 6.0.1.0 and with correct serial number it shows DVD to DVD is enabled and shows never expires after DVD to DVD however,.

When it is opened it does not show DVD to DVD option, it only shows DVD/Mobile, Blu-ray/Blu-ray, and File to Mobile.

Have deleted fab 6 and reinstalled several times with same results.

Now when I go back to Platinum 5 version it also will not now show DVD to DVD option although it has worked fine for last eight months when was added to new laptop.

Any suggestions appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Strange[B]!![/B] try opening DVDFab and click on the ? mark on the titlebar and select "About when the window opens select DVD to DVD and then click start DVDFab at the bottom of the page.
I have not seen this issue before :confused: