DVDFab 6.0.3.x BR copy stops responding

Recently upgraded to 6.0.3.0 beta and then again 6.0.3.6 beta and in both instances every Blu-Ray I’ve tried gets to about 1% in the copy process and then quits responding and Windows shuts it down.

I tested out ones I’ve already successfully transferred on 6.0.2.0 and they fail also.

I’m running Vista-64, attempting to execute full disc transfers from a blu-ray drive to an external HDD.

I’m going to return to legacy and see if the problem corrects itself and will report back.

6.0.2.0 works fine. I also didn’t install the VSO burning engine on the new versions and did this time around. I’ll retest that shortly as soon as this BR has finished copying and report back if that makes a difference or not on the newer versions.