DVDFab 6.0.3.0 Beta is out

Dear all,

DVDFab 6.0.3.0 Beta is out (July 16, 2009):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab6030Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

New: Added popup menu for navigation bar so that more options can be used.
New: Updated VSO burning engine.
New: Updated language files.
Fix: Preview cannot be played when play button be clicked in certain cases.
Fix: HD Decrypter cannot output ISO file when ImgBurn or Nero is configured.

> “DVD to DVD” option:
New: Rewrite “Clone” mode to support “Copy Original IFO Files” better.
Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD with PathPlayer in certain cases.
Fix: A PathPlayer problem that playable content(menu) be removed in certain cases.

> “Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option:
New: Added support to remove RC, BD-Live and UOPs copy protections for “Clone” mode.

> “DVD to Mobile” option:
New: Added “AVI,MP4,WMV,MKV,FLV,3GP” output types in navigation bar.
Fix: Conversion settings cannot be saved in certain cases.

> “File to Mobile” option:
New: Added “AVI,MP4,WMV,MKV,FLV,3GP” output types in navigation bar.
Fix: Conversion settings cannot be saved in certain cases.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank you guys for all your hard work.

[B][U]Fix: HD Decrypter cannot output ISO file when ImgBurn or Nero is configured.[/U][/B]

this will be a joyous day for all the HD Decrypter Users.

Fengtao I see you and Ting have been very busy :eek:
nice looking change log :smiley:
Thank you :flower:

Thanks guys for the hard work.

Just installed.
The [B]?[/B] button doesn’t seem to be working.

I didn’t see it in the change log but the crash problem when writing blu-ray to blu-ray seems to be fixed and as Dialysis1 posted the ? button is glitchy on my rig; click it and it tries to open but then it closes but if you have fast reflexes with your mouse you can catch it with your pointer.

Thanks for the new beta update :slight_smile:

Thank you for all your hard work… Will check it later…

[B]Bad conversion speed in new vercions DVDFAB![/B]

I send a letter to program developer, write on forum, bat he can hear me! After version 6.0.1.0 developer update codecs and do something wrong and conversion speed in new versions is very bad(on 40% slower). Please author do program convertor fast like in version 6.0.1.0! Come back fast codecs! This was the fastest converter in the world it must be always fast!

Example screens

[B]6.0.1.0[/B]

[B]6.0.3.0 beta[/B]

Thanks for the hard work and the updated program. No mention so I need to ask. What about compatibility for a Win7 install?

I just installed the latest beta but I cannot find “vob conversion” option anymore in 6.0.3.0…is it normal?

hi,

I send a letter to program developer, write on forum, bat he can hear me! After version 6.0.1.0 developer update codecs and do something wrong and conversion speed in new versions is very bad(on 40% slower). Please author do program convertor fast like in version 6.0.1.0! Come back fast codecs! This was the fastest converter in the world it must be always fast!

reply it in the next thread…

I just installed the latest beta but I cannot find “vob conversion” option anymore in 6.0.3.0…is it normal?

your mean is “vob passthrough” is missing ? maybe you should do some config for the navigation bar, please try it

I think I found a minor bug, my settings are as such…under dvd/blu-ray tab streams/audio I have preselected language is English, and at the bottom of page under “From multiple tracks of the same language select” I have “select first track” ticked but DVDFab is selecting all English tracks.

P.S. this bug is in dvd to dvd ver. 6.0.3.0

Congrats on your updates. As with a lot of others out there having issues with Blu Ray Burning can anyone please tell me when will 100% Blu Ray burning be available.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2308681]Fengtao I see you and Ting have been very busy :eek:
nice looking change log :smiley:
Thank you :flower:[/QUOTE]

second that ! :iagree::bow:

[QUOTE=GJ1962;2308928]Congrats on your updates. As with a lot of others out there having issues with Blu Ray Burning can anyone please tell me when will 100% Blu Ray burning be available.[/QUOTE]

Good question. I’ve yet to back up a Blu Ray movie that I can play on my Panasonic DMP-BD60 player. According to the program the entire copying and burning process was successful but when I insert the disc in the player nothing happens and I have to unplug the player and switch it on again to get the disc out as all controls are frozen. I have tried all the burning engines supported by DVDFab with the same results. I tried playing the "successfully copied " disks in other brands Blu Ray players with the same results. I was hoping this Beta Version would resolve whatever problem there is with the Blu Ray portion of this program. I’ve been backing up DVD movies with DVDFab for years with many versions without any problems including the last one 6.0.2.2.

PS I do have the latest firmware intalled in the player.

Ditto I have the exact Blu Ray Issues. It will read my Blu Ray and then when I put in the blank it shuts the program down.
A lot of people state there settings need to be changed. That may be the case for some in my entire life owning DVD fab I have never had to make a change yet.
I made the mistake however of purchasing my burner the day after I got the word that DVDFAB was going to be Blu Ray Burn compliant. I was so excited and it has been almost 2 months now and nothing is happening.
Please note that I still think that DVDFAB is by far the best on the market. I just wish however in this case the Blu Ray burn options should have been 100% tested and working before we jumped out and bought the program.

Thanks for all the hard work.:smiley:

I’m very happy that the majority of the responses are congrats to fengtao for working so hard and providing you with the updates you so badly needed. That being being said, it would be safe to say that these are non Blu Ray issues.
Well, there are some of us that have been longtime purchasers of DVDFab and jumped on the bandwagon and purchased the Blu Ray option when fengtao offered the discount followed by a timetable identifying approx dates for accomplishing certain phases. I, for one, made the lifetime purchase. Since those timeframes on that timetable are about to expire without any of them being fulfilled -and I’m somewhat past sixty :slight_smile: - I’m beginning to get the filling that I made a bad decision on the lifetime.

The Blu Ray to Blu Ray release notes are absolutely worthless. First and foremost, if you can’t get past the protection, everything else is irrelevant. BD+, etc, should be at the top of the Blu Ray to do list.

And for those of you who want to back fengtao of this Blu Ray issue, Please feel free to do so. However, keep in mind that some of you, and you know who you are, by your own admission have not even purchased a Blu Ray writer, player, and evidently not the DVDFab Blu Ray option. So, the only investment you have is lip service which is not wanted. Let the man speak for himself.

You and I did not set those timeframes. Fengtao did. And if he cannot meet them, he should at least be man/honest enough to admit slippage.

While I think I agree with you in principle dfox let’s not forget that sd-dvd users are indeed the bulk of the users for DVD Fab. One of our complaints about the bundling sd-dvd and blu-ray together is sd-dvd folks would be the bastard child.

So I for one am glad the writing portion and VSO issues, sd-dvd issues, copy protection for sd-dvd are getting attention.

The blu-ray portion has in my humble opinion been a rough beta since release. It would have been better for end users that until it was stable to have two tracks, sd-dvd product and blu-ray product. However for development that would have been a nightmare.

And by the way I have a blu-ray reader and writer. It is a hd-dvd/blu-ray combo for LG.