Dvdfab_6.0.2.2

[qanda]This thread is about the Buffalo Blu-ray & HD DVD Combo Drive. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I am using dvdfab_6.0.2.2 all-in-one software package, when i open the DVDFab i am getting the windows pop-up and when try to close the windows pop-up it kills the DVDFab software.

the pop-up ERROR

DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-Ray/DVD and converting video file has stopped working.
a problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close and notify you if a solution is available.

please can you help me how i can fix this issues that would be greatful.

thanks
bmunix

[QUOTE=bmunix;2415322][qanda]This thread is about the Buffalo Blu-ray & HD DVD Combo Drive. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I am using dvdfab_6.0.2.2 all-in-one software package, when i open the DVDFab i am getting the windows pop-up and when try to close the windows pop-up it kills the DVDFab software.

the pop-up ERROR

DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-Ray/DVD and converting video file has stopped working.
a problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close and notify you if a solution is available.

please can you help me how i can fix this issues that would be greatful.

thanks
bmunix[/QUOTE]

This issue is normally related to Vista Home Premium which there is a fix, but we don’t have any info on your system

Install the latest release [B]DVDFab V6.0.4.0[/B]