DVDFab products 22.214.171.124 is out (June 26, 2009):
DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (June 26, 2009):
* New: DVDFab will exit silently when using "/CLOSE" command line if copy process succeeds. * New: Updated language files. * Fix: Registration problem in last version 188.8.131.52 on certain systems.
DVDFab “DVD to DVD”:
* Fix: A PathPlayer problem that playable content be removed in certain cases.
DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (June 24, 2009):
* New: Added â€œGeneral -> Diagnosis" window in Settings. User can choose enable/disable variable log files. * New: Updated "Info" window to show info of Blu-ray and video file. * New: Updated report program to support sending info files of Blu-ray and video file. * New: Updated language files. * Fix: Preview cannot be opened manually when it's disabled in Settings. * Fix: HD Decrypter doesn't work when DVDFab options expired.
DVDFab “DVD to DVD”:
* New: Added support for a new protection as found on "Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail" (US). * New: Improved performance of PathPlayer. * New: Added option to "ask before opening the disc" to specify the disc region code for removing RCE.
DVDFab “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”:
* New: Added support to remove RC, BD-Live and UOPs copy protections. Currently "Full Disc" and "Main Movie" are supported. "Clone" will be supported later. * New: Added option to "ask before opening the disc" to specify the disc region code for removing RC. * Fix: DVDFab may shut down when opening Blu-ray in certain cases. * Fix: AACS decryption may be wrong is certain cases.
DVDFab “DVD to Mobile”:
* New: Updated A/V codecs to latest version. * Fix: LPCM audio stream cannot be converted. * Fix: Subtitle may be rendered badly in some special cases. * Fix: An error "4(505) 4" when converting DVD in certain cases.
DVDFab “File to Mobile”:
* New: Updated A/V codecs to latest version. * New: Added support for GPU acceleration for video decoding. * New: Both DXVA and CUDA GPU acceleration are supported, and user can choose which one to be used. Note: you may need update graphic card driver to enable CUDA. * New: Currently only H264/VC1 in M2TS files are supported for GPU acceleration. MKV and other file formats will be supported later.