Dvdfab 6.0.2.0 (LG GGWH20L Blu-Ray)

[qanda]This thread is about the LG GGWH20L Blu-Ray. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]to all

does any one with this drive LG GGW-H20L have any burning problems with dvdfab 6.0.2.0. I can get it to read the whole disc and when i put a blank disc in the program closes and nothing happens.

[QUOTE=taurus04;2297677][qanda]This thread is about the LG GGWH20L Blu-Ray. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]to all

does any one with this drive LG GGW-H20L have any burning problems with dvdfab 6.0.2.0. I can get it to read the whole disc and when i put a blank disc in the program closes and nothing happens.[/QUOTE]

What is the size of the blank disc you put in the drive for the write?

What is the size of the file you have after the rip finishes?

OC

:slight_smile:

I also had the same problem with the same type of drive. It reads from the disk, It prompted me to put in a blank disk and so I did. The program then crashed with no errors. So instead I copied it to an iso file on the Hard Drive and use imgburn to write it to a blank disk. Only problem is that the iso file wasn’t correct so it wrote to the blank disk wrong (it wouldn’t play). I had to use another program to make an iso file and use imgburn to write to the disk. This time it worked.

I also think version 6.0.x.x is crashing my computer. So far after I have just copied a regular movie (not blu-ray but it does it there also) it does finish (using imgburn), and when it returns to dvdfab, my compuer crashes with bsod. I don’t even get to click the finish tab on dvdfab. (this has happened every time now).

I use the 5.3.2.2 to copy a movie and so far no bsod.

Look up in the mobil forum for a post on the BSOD and you will see how to check what is causing it (event viewer) as I’m not about to copy or retype it over (sorry) There are 8 different threads on 6.0.2.0 sure would be nice just to have 1 thread to look at :frowning: