DVDFab 6.0.1.9 Beta is out

Dear all,

DVDFab 6.0.1.9 Beta is out (June 22, 2009):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab6019Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

6.0.1.9 Beta is out (June 22, 2009)

New: Updated language files.

> “DVD to DVD” option:

New: Added support for a new protection as found on “Tyler Perry’s Madea Goes to Jail” (US).
New: Improved performance of PathPlayer.

6.0.1.8 Beta is out (June 19, 2009)

New: Updated “Info” window to show info of Blu-ray and video file.
New: Updated report program to support sending info files of Blu-ray and video file.
Fix: Preview cannot be opened manually when it’s disabled in Settings.

> “DVD to Mobile” option:

Fix: XVID encoding slow problem in last beta version.
Fix: An error “4(505) 4” when converting DVD in certain cases.

> “File to Mobile” option:

Fix: XVID encoding slow problem in last beta version.

6.0.1.6 Beta is out (June 13, 2009)

New: Added “General -> Diagnosis" window in “Settings”. User can choose enable/disable log files.
Fix: HD Decrypter doesn’t work when DVDFab options expired.

> “DVD to DVD” option:

New: Added option to “ask before opening the disc” to specify the disc region code for removing RCE.

> “Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option:

New: Added support to remove RC, BD-Live and UOPs copy protections. Currently “Full Disc” and “Main Movie” are supported. “Clone” will be supported later.
New: Added option to “ask before opening the disc” to specify the disc region code for removing RC.
Fix: AACS decryption may be wrong is certain cases.

> “DVD to Mobile” option:

New: Updated A/V codecs to latest version.
Fix: LPCM audio stream cannot be converted.
Fix: Subtitle may be rendered badly in some special cases.

> “File to Mobile” option:

New: Updated A/V codecs to latest version.
New: Added support for GPU acceleration for video decoding.
New: Both DXVA and CUDA GPU acceleration are supported, and user can choose which one to be used. Note: you may need update graphic card driver to enable CUDA.
New: Currently only H264/VC1 in M2TS files are supported for GPU acceleration. MKV and other file formats will be supported later.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

HARDEST working company BAR NONE.

Can’t wait to check it out, Thanks

Version 6.0.1.9 beta the preview in directshow mode using the dvdfab decoder is only giving me sound and no video. Other decoders in my list work fine, and the internal mode is working fine. Please can you fix this?

Thanks,

Edit, Ting you have a PM

fengtao,thanx for latest update codec !thats my main item with dvdfab…what engine is used in 6019 ?

Thank you very much for all your great support…:clap::clap:

A very late night for Fengtao. Thanks for the update!

I tried to open an image file I created with version 6.0.1.0 and it shows the file as a 258meg file instead of 5.7gigs. I uninstalled 6.0.1.9 and put the old version back and it opens the image file correctly.

[QUOTE=WalkonAir;2296467]I tried to open an image file I created with version 6.0.1.0 and it shows the file as a 258meg file instead of 5.7gigs. I uninstalled 6.0.1.9 and put the old version back and it opens the image file correctly.[/QUOTE]
I just tried it with 4 movie ISO’s and see no problem.

It opens all my .iso files correctly, I see no issues but then again, I have not tested all the new options.

The ISO file was a series disc. It only showed one episode and the rest were listed at 4 or 5 megs. It opened movie ISO files fine. Does anyone else have a series ISO they can test it on?

Are you using full disc mode?

I use the clone feature.

[QUOTE=WalkonAir;2296502]I use the clone feature.[/QUOTE]I must be missing something because I don’t have the option to open an ISO in clone mode.

Sad to say, the registration is broken again.

Neither Copy/Paste nor via the attachment works. Previously paid for and “Never Expire” is back to Trial User for DVD to DVD.

DVD to Mobile does have the correct licensing info.

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2296515]I must be missing something because I don’t have the option to open an ISO in clone mode.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I misunderstood. I am creating the file with the clone option. I opened it with the full disc option. I also tried the customize and it still showed only the first episode. The rest are small files. I also have Corel DVD Copy 6 and used it to open the ISO and there were no issues so I know the ISO I created with the previous version is good.

Thanks Fengtao and Ting.
Rock & Roll…:cool:

[QUOTE=WalkonAir;2296602]Sorry I misunderstood. I am creating the file with the clone option. I opened it with the full disc option. I also tried the customize and it still showed only the first episode. The rest are small files. I also have Corel DVD Copy 6 and used it to open the ISO and there were no issues so I know the ISO I created with the previous version is good.[/QUOTE]

I am unable to reproduce this error.
I just opened a series disc… Burn Notice, S2, D4 (4 episodes and special features) and I had no problems at all. It opens correctly in Customize and Full Disc modes and displays the appropriate file sizes for all titles as well as the full disc.

[QUOTE=maineman;2296622]I am unable to reproduce this error.
[/QUOTE]
OK, apparently I spoke too soon…:doh:

Although selecting a series disc in .ISO worked ok with Burn Notice, it does not work with some other series discs.
I just tried 3 series discs of South Park and 6.0.1.9 Beta failed to populate the episode titles at all. Tried again with a few series discs of Have Gun Will Travel…similar failures. The only titles populated, are short 30 second or so ads, etc.

The Preview functionality also persists in being glitchy.
It actually seems worse if that’s possible
Looks like I might be reverting back to a more stable version for a bit.

//Edit
Yup, I just reverted back to 6.0.1.8 Beta and the .ISO series discs (which failed to open correctly above) open without any problems.

Dear all,

We have fixed the possible content removal problem in 6019 beta, please wait for new version.

Thanks for your feedback!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

fengtao,

when i put in Constantine blu-ray disc region A into Fab 6.0.1.9 it scans the disc and then Fab shuts down.