DVDFab 6.0.1.6 Beta is out

Dear all,

DVDFab 6.0.1.6 Beta is out (June 13, 2009):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab6016Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

New: Added “General -> Diagnosis" window in “Settings”. User can choose enable/disable log files.
New: Updated language files.
Fix: HD Decrypter doesn’t work when DVDFab options expired.

> “DVD to DVD” option:

New: Added option to “ask before opening the disc” to specify the disc region code for removing RCE.

> “Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option:

New: Added support to remove RC, BD-Live and UOPs copy protections. Currently “Full Disc” and “Main Movie” are supported. “Clone” will be supported later.
New: Added option to “ask before opening the disc” to specify the disc region code for removing RC.
Fix: AACS decryption may be wrong is certain cases.

> “DVD to Mobile” option:

New: Updated A/V codecs to latest version.
Fix: LPCM audio stream cannot be converted.
Fix: Subtitle may be rendered badly in some special cases.

> “File to Mobile” option:

New: Updated A/V codecs to latest version.
New: Added support for GPU acceleration for video decoding.
New: Both DXVA and CUDA GPU acceleration are supported, and user can choose which one to be used. Note: you may need update graphic card driver to enable CUDA.
New: Currently only H264/VC1 in M2TS files are supported for GPU acceleration. MKV and other file formats will be supported later.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

“Fix: HD Decrypter doesn’t work when DVDFab options expired.”

you guys ROCK!!!

New update…Same result. I have never been so frustrated in my life with this program. Up untiil Version 6 this was the best.
I tried 3 different Blu Ray Movies with 6.0.1.6…Both resident Evils and The Warriors…same results. It will open the source code and once completed thats it…nothing comes up on the screen allowing me to start the copy procedure.
What a shame I spent money on a blu ray burner when the software I purchased will not work!!!

I see you still have not fixed the preview window :rolleyes: I never had a problem until V6015 beta so I went back to V6010 and no more problems, just tried this new beta and the preview window is still broken…
Back to V6010 I go :rolleyes:

@sj
I can’t duplicate the “won’t play with play button” problem, but would like the manual start returned.

Stormjumper…re preview:iagree: in5232 u get pic + aud…in6010 i get aud only…in 6015 i get NO PIC + NO AUD !! VERY FRUSTRATING…:a BUSY DOWNLOADING 6010 ??..at least we got 2 updates in 2 days :clap:

[QUOTE=signals;2291669]@sj
I can’t duplicate the “won’t play with play button” problem, but would like the manual start returned.[/QUOTE]

Hey Paul
Starting the preview by the play button wouldn’t that fall under the category of a manual start :confused:
or did you really mean automatic start :slight_smile:
whether you can or can’t duplicate my issue as well as others, at least we agree there is a bug with the preview feature that needs to fixed right[B]!![/B] :iagree:

what is the change in this beta? it has the same change log

Tested Blu-ray with same source disc (17GB size) in Full Disc mode in Ver. 6.0.1.0 rip speed was about 27 minutes, Ver. 6.0.1.6 rip speed was almost 13 minutes over a 50% increase :clap:

only info i get in common/info is:
Info for drive [E:] (DVDFab 6.0.1.6)
Drive region: 1

Disc type: Blu-ray disc
Volume name: 00000005_TRAINING_DAY

not sure if RC info is supposed to be reported at this point yet as in like dvd to dvd

if I uncheck either Remove RC or Remove BD-live both checks are removed and as others reported the preview window will not open manually

[QUOTE=calcu007;2291739]what is the change in this beta? it has the same change log[/QUOTE]

yesterday version 6.0.1.5 was released but when inserting Blu-ray into drive it would scan but not show up in the GUI

I also get a little faster read speed in BD.

I am having no problems with preview.

It still crashes when if I do BD disk to disk. It crashes after inserting the write to disk.

BD works fine if I write to the hard drive then use ImgBurn to do the disk write. The file in the temp folder after a crash works also.

[QUOTE=bedecc;2291748]I also get a little faster read speed in BD.

I am having no problems with preview.

It still crashes when if I do BD disk to disk. It crashes after inserting the write to disk.

BD works fine if I write to the hard drive then use ImgBurn to do the disk write. The file in the temp folder after a crash works also.[/QUOTE]

I’ll try that out now also, I just wrote to iso after rip

Stormjumper,i didn’t post that. the only thing i post on yesterday’s 6.0.1.5 version,which is saying the same thing in 6.0.1.6,is it tells me i’m going to “Try” DVD to DVD even though i selected Free Decrypter,so if it’s indicating that i’m still doing a free trial,we’re going to have issues again.

ok just started write data mode selecting the iso as source using IMGBurn as the burn engine and no crash, are you using vso burn engine?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2291730]Hey Paul
Starting the preview by the play button wouldn’t that fall under the category of a manual start :confused:
or did you really mean automatic start :slight_smile:
whether you can or can’t duplicate my issue as well as others, at least we agree there is a bug with the preview feature that needs to fixed right[B]!![/B] :iagree:[/QUOTE]What I’m talking about is being able to manually open the preview window with the little up arrow button. Starting the preview of the title once the window is open, using the play button is what I thought you were saying did not work.

I’m not sure why this concerns you enough to mention, but since you did I will explain that when I say I can’t duplicate a problem or issue it is simply to indicate that it is not a universal problem, which could be useful information for the authors. Could be a difference in OS/settings/drives/drivers/other software running or one of thousands of other things. That’s all.

[QUOTE=signals;2291822]What I’m talking about is being able to manually open the preview window with the little up arrow button. Starting the preview of the title once the window is open, using the play button is what I thought you were saying did not work.

I’m not sure why this concerns you enough to mention, but since you did I will explain that when I say I can’t duplicate a problem or issue it is simply to indicate that it is not a universal problem, which could be useful information for the authors. Could be a difference in OS/settings/drives/drivers/other software running or one of thousands of other things. That’s all.[/QUOTE]

Hey Paul
You know sorry for any misunderstanding on my part and your’s, in your first post that I replied to you stated “manual start” not manually open and if you would have said open. I would not have responded or made the comment of duplicating however it’s no big deal.

and if you believe issues should not concern me, just say so and I will avoid making any more replies to you in the future :slight_smile:

Well, I previously posted that I did not have any problems with Preview but I did manage it to break it and duplicate the problems that have been posted.

I had been opening the new betas with ‘Show preview window automatically’ checked. When I unchecked it started having problems. I have not been able to get it back to completely working but have been able to make it do some strange things. Such as. when it won’t open at all in say Main Movie, I go to customize and it still won’t open, then go back to Main Movie and it opens.

But I still can’t get it to just start playing with the play button unless I do the move the slider trick. Maybe if I reload the beta?

no one knows the answer to my question? it says that i’m “trying” DVD to DVD even though i set free decrypter. “trying” sounds like i’m doing a free trial. is this what is happening?

no one knows the answer to my question?

Most of us here do not use the free version. Be patient. Hopefully some one who uses the free version will see your post.
Click on the question mark at the upper right corner and select [B]about[/B].
What does it state?

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2291863]Most of us here do not use the free version. Be patient. Hopefully some one who uses the free version will see your post.
Click on the question mark at the upper right corner and select [B]about[/B].
What does it state?[/QUOTE]
The free version is not a trial, you can still try the Platnium version for the trial period.