DVDFab 6.0.1.5 Beta is out

Dear all,

DVDFab 6.0.1.5 Beta is out (June 12, 2009):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab6015Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

New: Added “General -> Diagnosis" window in “Settings”. User can choose enable/disable log files.
New: Updated language files.
Fix: HD Decrypter doesn’t work when DVDFab options expired.

> “DVD to DVD” option:

New: Added option to “ask before opening the disc” to specify the disc region code for removing RCE.

> “Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option:

New: Added support to remove RC, BD-Live and UOPs copy protections. Currently “Full Disc” and “Main Movie” are supported. “Clone” will be supported later.
New: Added option to “ask before opening the disc” to specify the disc region code for removing RC.
Fix: AACS decryption may be wrong is certain cases.

> “DVD to Mobile” option:

New: Updated A/V codecs to latest version.
Fix: LPCM audio stream cannot be converted.
Fix: Subtitle may be rendered badly in some special cases.

> “File to Mobile” option:

New: Updated A/V codecs to latest version.
New: Added support for GPU acceleration for video decoding.
New: Both DXVA and CUDA GPU acceleration are supported, and user can choose which one to be used. Note: you may need update graphic card driver to enable CUDA.
New: Currently only H264/VC1 in M2TS files are supported for GPU acceleration. MKV and other file formats will be supported later.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thankyou Fengtao and Ting for the hard work!!! will test this a.s.a.p.

One word springs to mind. A W E S O M E ! !

Look forward to playing with the CUDA support.

Thanks for the update. Testing now.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Fengtao, thank you very much for your great support…:clap::clap:

Best Regards…Bob…

Did this fix that DVDFab HD-Decrypter Problem? You know the one where after trying the full mode, you couldn’t use the free HD-Decrypter no more.

saaaweeeett

Thanks Fengtao for the update. Will do some testing .

Thanks Fengtao
As Miroku44444 asked was the issue with the free HD Decrypter fixed ?

Get error for BD+ protection. wonder when it will work so I can copy my purchased Blu-Ray movies to hard drive for media center?
-s

Thanks Fengtao, testing right now.:wink:

Well Guys Lionsgate is at it again with Madea goes to jail.
Thought I would just give you the heads up

Fengtao, this version won’t recognize BD disc in my GGW-H20L. The disc is BD-ROM SL with older AACS and no BD+. It scans but doesn’t show in the main GUI.

In Common Settings > Info it sees the disc

Info for drive [O:] (DVDFab 6.0.1.5)
Drive region: Not set

Disc is not opened.

Note:
DVDFab 6.0.1.0 works fine, it sees the disc in main GUI and Info.
Common Settings > Info

Info for drive [O:] (DVDFab 6.0.1.0)
Drive region: Not set

Disc type: Blu-ray disc

Thanx FENGTAO will test soon :cool:

[QUOTE=zaina;2291228]Fengtao, this version won’t recognize BD disc in my GGW-H20L. The disc is BD-ROM SL with older AACS and no BD+. It scans but doesn’t show in the main GUI.

In Common Settings > Info it sees the disc

Note:
DVDFab 6.0.1.0 works fine, it sees the disc in main GUI and Info.
Common Settings > Info[/QUOTE]

same problem here with Training Day, worked fine with ver. 6.0.1.0 but with ver. 6.0.1.5 it scans but doesn’t show in the main GUI. testing with pioneer bdr-203bks. scans for a sec then stops like its going to open but then nothing, no error or anything.

I’m having the same issue as zaina and riptorn. Drives are LG GGC-H20L and LG BH08 LS20.

has anyone seen if this will fix the HD Decrytper free issue that a bunch of people were having ? - thanks smb

Well I can tell you the CUDA support works beautifully. I got somewhere around a 30 - 40% increase in speed when encoding a m2ts file to mp4.

The pop up window that asks for the region code of the DVD can’t be changed in common settings-> Protection, if you go into common settings to change to R1 after you restart DVDFab it reverts back to ask :frowning:
however if you select “Don’t show this again” it will change to what you have selected in that dialog window and will remain to what was selected, minor bug but needs to be fixed.