DVDFab 6.0.1.0

I have been an avid DVDFab user for several years now and recently updated to 6.0.1.0. I received my new key and tried to enter it for activation when I found an activation code already entered and it will not allow me to enter my new code. The program was operating in trial mode until today and now will not let me even use the sections I am authorized for. HELP ME PLEASE!

[QUOTE=bastbnman;2285439]I have been an avid DVDFab user for several years now and recently updated to 6.0.1.0. I received my new key and tried to enter it for activation when I found an activation code already entered and it will not allow me to enter my new code. The program was operating in trial mode until today and now will not let me even use the sections I am authorized for. HELP ME PLEASE![/QUOTE]
Insert the key without the askerisks. Just highlight the old key code and delete it.

I did that and the key will not go away. I have followed the directions for complete removal of DVDFab from Vista and reinstalled only to have the same problem over and over again.

[QUOTE=bastbnman;2285710]I did that and the key will not go away. I have followed the directions for complete removal of DVDFab from Vista and reinstalled only to have the same problem over and over again.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried just double clicking on the registration key that was sent to you as a attachment in the email ?
Just open the email and drag and drop the reg key on your desktop and double click on it :bigsmile: