DVDFab 6.0.1.0 quit working

I accidentally selected the DVD to DVD trial on my new install of 6.0.1.0 DVD Fab HD Decryptor, and now that the trial has expired nothing will work.
Uninstall and reinstall doesn’t help.
Is there anything I can do to get just the DVD Fab HD Decryptor, which says “never expire” to work?

Thanks,

WAMozart.

[QUOTE=Wamozart;2288446]I accidentally selected the DVD to DVD trial on my new install of 6.0.1.0 DVD Fab HD Decryptor, and now that the trial has expired nothing will work.
Uninstall and reinstall doesn’t help.
Is there anything I can do to get just the DVD Fab HD Decryptor, which says “never expire” to work?

Thanks,

WAMozart.[/QUOTE]
This has been posted many times, The next version will have this fixed. If you would have enabled the free decrypter first this would not had happened. But it is a glitch and will be fixed in the next version coming soon. Keep an eye here at cdfreaks.com for the next beta version. Thankyou for your patience.:wink:

If you really need to use the program, just reinstall ver. 5.2.0.5 and use that until the beta fix is givin to us. If you don’t have that, I’m sure you can get it from someone here or find it google style. I know a link but am not sure if I was allowed to post here. Thank you

[QUOTE=Smoke_Ring;2288513]If you really need to use the program, just reinstall ver. 5.2.0.5 and use that until the beta fix is givin to us. If you don’t have that, I’m sure you can get it from someone here or find it google style. I know a link but am not sure if I was allowed to post here. Thank you[/QUOTE]

And also, dyslexia runs in my family. Please givefor me. Version 5.2.5.0 :rolleyes:

wamozart,this has happened to a lot of us. i was using free decrypter though as always and i still got locked out. a new version is coming soon and it’ll address that issue and fix it.

Awesome, thank you for the replies.
:slight_smile: