DVDFab 6.0.1.0 is out

Hi,first thanks for the new program.My question is that it will only be known as DVDFab and not DVDFab Platinum.

Kimberley

Because Gold is no longer a purchaseable option. Platinum is now “DVD to DVD”.

Off subject

Version 6.0.1.0 has sound no video when using preview in directshow mode, with dvdfab video decoder. Please help.

Thanks

Working fine for me with 6.0.1.0. Here is a capture I did in another thread:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/2275169-post15.html
Not sure what you are seeing there, try re-installing.

[QUOTE=signals;2275171]Working fine for me with 6.0.1.0.[/QUOTE]

Can an owner of version 5.2.5 with free lifetime upgrade obtain version 6.0 at no additional charge?

If so, what are the processess, i.e. new key, etc… ?

Thank you for your insights.

Yes, just get a new v6 key at dvdfab.com. Click on the Support link at the top of the page, then click on the word “email” where it talks about lost keys. Be sure to select v6 in the drop down selector below. It is almost instantaneous.

[QUOTE=signals;2275177]Yes, just get a new v6 key at dvdfab.com. Click on the Support link at the top of the page, then click on the word “email” where it talks about lost keys. Be sure to select v6 in the drop down selector below. It is almost instantaneous.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU, signals!

One more question: what is the difference between

DVDFab 6.x (all in one e-mail)

and just plain

DVDFab 6.x

I picked both options to receive two keys and am afraid to use the wrong one now.

Thanks again for your advice.

No problem, it is a new system and was confusing to me also. I chose the “all in one” email because I wanted to have to keep up with only one key. The other option will send an email and key for each option if you prefer.

[QUOTE=signals;2275171]Working fine for me with 6.0.1.0. Here is a capture I did in another thread:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/2275169-post15.html
Not sure what you are seeing there, try re-installing.[/QUOTE]

What version of directx are you using? Mine is 9.0c

Thanks,

[QUOTE=SWB048;2275200]What version of directx are you using? Mine is 9.0c

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

Don’t know about Paul, I have DirectX 10

[QUOTE=signals;2275195]No problem, it is a new system and was confusing to me also. I chose the “all in one” email because I wanted to have to keep up with only one key. The other option will send an email and key for each option if you prefer.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU again, signals!

Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2275206]Don’t know about Paul, I have DirectX 10[/QUOTE]

Directx 10 will not run on a xp machine, so if this version will only run with directx 10 maybe it can be fixed to run with 9.0c.

Thanks,

[QUOTE=delerue;2275174]Can an owner of version 5.2.5 with free lifetime upgrade obtain version 6.0 at no additional charge?

If so, what are the processess, i.e. new key, etc… ?

Thank you for your insights.[/QUOTE]

Hi to this date I never downloaded the new key and I have never expire and never used the new key.You don’t need to download new key.I hear there is a problem for some once they download the new keys.I just download the program and works great for me.

I Hope this information helps

[B]Kimberley[/B]

I am running XP so I am sure it is 9.something, but I will have to check.

//EDIT// 9.0c

OK, did a clean install per SJ’s instructions, restarted pc, still the same problem with the directshow preview mode with the dvdfab decoder, I have audio but no video. Can anyone help solve this?

Thanks,

All decoder’s in my list work except the dvdfab video decoder.

Where did we get with this release in terms of the uncracked blu-ray copy protection schemes?

Is this for all practical purposes still a beta?

Hi Jim
There is nothing in the 6.0.1.0 release notes to indicate changes, but sometimes things are changed that are not listed. I haven’t had time to try the blu-ray option yet.

2275140]Hi,first thanks for the new program.My question is that it will only be known as DVDFab and not DVDFab Platinum.

[B]Kimberley[/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry about that I went to DVDFab.com and just downloaded the program and never downloaded the new key and I still got the program and still have never expires.

Then you are golden. :slight_smile: