DVDFab 6.0.0.5 Beta is out

Dear all,

DVDFab 6 is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file. It consists of several feature options.

“DVD to DVD” option is the most powerful and flexible DVD copying/burning software. With 8 copy modes, you can back up any DVD to DVDR in just one or a few clicks.

“DVD to Mobile” option converts DVD title to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV files which can be played on mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc.

“Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option backs up Blu-ray disc to BD-R or hard disk in just one or a few clicks.

“File to Mobile” option converts source video file on your PC to next generation console like PS3 and Xbox 360, or mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc.

“File Mover” option transfers converted files to mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, etc.

DVDFab 6 still contains the free “HD Decrypter”.

You can try any option 30 days for free, and the time only count down when you use it first time.

For registered users of DVDFab Platinum/Gold/Mobile, please get your new key at
http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm, please choose “DVDFab 6.x” format.

DVDFab 6.0.0.5 Beta is out (May 12, 2009):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab6005Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

New: Improved key format. If you bought several DVDFab options, you will get one e-mail with one key, instead of several e-mails, at http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm.
New: Updated user interface.
New: Updated language files.
Fix: Several UI problems.

> “DVD to DVD” option:

Fix: A PathPlayer problem that playable content be removed in certain cases.

> “File to Mobile” option:

Fix: Video file cannot be imported.

If there is no serious problem, this will be the last beta version before V6 is released officially.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

tkx fentango – gr8 work as usual.

I notice you include the “retrieveregkey” link in your update – will we need to do this for this version v.6.0.0.5

Tkx,

Asbac

Ok, new beta and still the BluRay option is expired.

What is the F’n point of providing this beta option if it cant f’n be tested. FFS…

Hi Fengtao,

Thanks for the update. Good to know the File to Mobile option is now working again.

When will be be able to upgrade our VideoFab keys to teh new File to Mobile option.

Also, will there be upgrades available for the BluRay and File Mover options.

Cheers,

John

This version installed over the previous version with no problems. Now to take it for a test drive.
Thanks.

DVDFAB 6.0.0.5 Preview error

Preview does not work in directshow mode. Works fine in internal mode, seems to be the only problem that still needs to be fixed.

Thanks

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name YOUR-W04GTXLD67
System Manufacturer Compaq Presario 061
System Model DQ181A-ABA S6500NX NA410
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 10 Stepping 0 AuthenticAMD ~2158 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 3.06, 12/19/2003
SMBIOS Version 2.3
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)"
User Name YOUR-W04GTXLD67\Owner
Time Zone Pacific Standard Time
Total Physical Memory 1,024.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 504.70 MB
Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.95 GB
Page File Space 2.26 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

there is no mention of if BD+ are copyable yet…

is this going to be in the 6 release ?

Also my trial for blu ray is expired as well, so i cannot do any more beta testing
as i cannot purchase blu ray version and the trial has expired :frowning: ???

[QUOTE=K1LL3M;2273178]Ok, new beta and still the BluRay option is expired.

What is the F’n point of providing this beta option if it cant f’n be tested. FFS…[/QUOTE] :doh:Didn’t you get 30 days to test it? If you did then that was enough time to test the BD burning part of the software as he can’t let you test it free forever

Thanks Fengtao and Ting.
Awesome software, awesome support!

Thanks to the authors, moderators and all the freaks that help with problems on the dvd fab forum. And thanks for the new update. What a great program.
Thanks again,
The Zip

The Preview window still does not open at all unless “show automatically” is checked in Common Settings. The DirectShow then works fine (but does not show automatically). CustomizeUI->DVD to Mobile seems to be reading the options and devices I had installed in v5 (this is a good thing!). New changes are are remembered and displayed correctly. Thanks!

[QUOTE=K1LL3M;2273178]Ok, new beta and still the BluRay option is expired.

What is the F’n point of providing this beta option if it cant f’n be tested. FFS…[/QUOTE]

Well, this is mature.
No doubt we are all truly underwhelmed with your [I]“command”[/I] of the English language and your remarkable [I]“ability”[/I] to express yourself.

So where does the line start to provide you with help?
Oh, wait a second…
there isn’t anyone in line.

thanks 4 everything .im not useing blue ray.
weres a good plase to buy blank blueray disc

FengTao-

I have an issue with my DVD FAB invoice. Please check your PM.

Thank you.

This version still crashes when opening blu-ray ISO from harddisk.

Thanks guys

Minor problem (not new):

The DVD ID XML files created by DVDFab don’t add leading zeros when needed. For example, if the correct DVD ID is

00123456|09876543

DVDFab writes

123456|9876543

which doesn’t work with Window Media Center.

–Doug

Thanks Fengtao U guys rock…

Thank you Fengtao. This is great ! I’m about to try it with Taken so lets take it for a spin, lol. Thanks again. ~ Mike

Thanks for the update Fengtao. I’ll be taking it for a test drive this evening. :clap: