DVDFab 6.0.0.3

Hello to ALL and a special HELLO to Fengtao team.
Thank you for the update for the last version of DVDFab 6.0.0.3.

Unfortunatelly I see that no other MAJOR updates were released on this version regarding the Blu-Ray part of the application (just some changes for the Clone feature).

At this stage i would like to see already many improvements on the BD+ most recent versions, the MKB V14 issues and of course the BluRay copy (clone) working 100%, with or without protection schemes.

Is it possible to know IF this will become available on the recent weeks, months?!

I’m a registered user (lifetime, with all the available options in terms of features), this said just to inform that i believe in the development team and so please just take this critic as positive view.

Continue the good work and efforts.
Best regards,

hr_muadib.

[QUOTE=hr_muadib;2310874]Hello to ALL and a special HELLO to Fengtao team.
Thank you for the update for the last version of DVDFab 6.0.0.3.

Unfortunatelly I see that no other MAJOR updates were released on this version regarding the Blu-Ray part of the application (just some changes for the Clone feature).

At this stage i would like to see already many improvements on the BD+ most recent versions, the MKB V14 issues and of course the BluRay copy (clone) working 100%, with or without protection schemes.

Is it possible to know IF this will become available on the recent weeks, months?!

I’m a registered user (lifetime, with all the available options in terms of features), this said just to inform that i believe in the development team and so please just take this critic as positive view.

Continue the good work and efforts.
Best regards,

hr_muadib.[/QUOTE]

The only one who can answer this question with any authority is Fengtao himself.

Let’s hope he spots this thread AND responds to it.

OC

:slight_smile:

I think that i won’t get any answer to my questions… From Fentao team that is, htey are probably too busy :wink:

I just hope the team is indeed working to achieve much better results on the Blu Ray module than the actual version 6.0.3.0 (not 6.0.0.3 like i wrote yesterday) can provide technically at this moment.

I will wait for the good news.

Best regards,

hr_muadib