DVDFAB 6.0.0.3 Problem

Just downloaded the Trial of DVDFAB 6.0.0.3, but can’t get File to Mobile to work.

It either won’t find the files I want to convert, or if I search just wont add them after I have selected them.

I’m Running XPro SP3
1gig ram
600gig HDD
Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner (Which has caused Graphic Glitches in the product) have killed the processes while I use FAB, and graphics (Buttons) OK now.

[QUOTE=Mikeypr;2271229]Just downloaded the Trial of DVDFAB 6.0.0.3, but can’t get File to Mobile to work.

It either [B]won’t find the files I want to convert[/B], or if I search just wont add them after I have selected them.

I’m Running XPro SP3
1gig ram
600gig HDD
Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner (Which has caused Graphic Glitches in the product) have killed the processes while I use FAB, and graphics (Buttons) OK now.[/QUOTE]

You have to convert the files first using DVD-to-Mobile and after the mobile option is done then the File Mover should kick in, that is if you have the box checked next to “Run File Mover” in common settings-> File Mover, course it has been reported that the checkbox is broke for some profiles (meaning it activates without even using the file mover option)

Hi’a

I dont have any of the files on DVD, just full size AVI’s I want on my IPod Touch.

Thought File to Mobile would do it.

Mike

[QUOTE=Mikeypr;2271261]Hi’a

I dont have any of the files on DVD, just full size AVI’s I want on my IPod Touch.

Thought File to Mobile would do it.

Mike[/QUOTE]

Nope… the program you want to preview is VideoFab…that’ll do it for you.

OC

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=OCanada;2271353]Nope… the program you want to preview is VideoFab…that’ll do it for you.

OC

:)[/QUOTE]

Hi’a

I have trialed Videofab and it works 100% Brilliant.

I also want to buy DVDFAB, especially they now seem to be intergrated.

Just simpler the buy DVDFAB 6 and have only one piece of software than two.

Thanks For replying. I’m pretty sure there is a BUG in the software now.

MK

[QUOTE=Mikeypr;2271368]Hi’a

I have trialed Videofab and it works 100% Brilliant.

I also want to buy DVDFAB, especially they now seem to be intergrated.

Just simpler the buy DVDFAB 6 and have only one piece of software than two.

Thanks For replying. I’m pretty sure there is a BUG in the software now.

MK[/QUOTE]

If I understand this post correctly, I think you are mistaken. VideoFab is one program, designed to take video files (other than DVDs) and convert them for various mobile devices.

DVDFab is (among things) designed to take DVDs (only) and convert them for mobile devices.

The two programs are [B]N O T[/B] integrated, and buying DVDFab will not give you both. Must be purchased and maintained seperately.

OC

[QUOTE=OCanada;2271437]If I understand this post correctly, I think you are mistaken. VideoFab is one program, designed to take video files (other than DVDs) and convert them for various mobile devices.

DVDFab is (among things) designed to take DVDs (only) and convert them for mobile devices.

The two programs are [B]N O T[/B] integrated, and buying DVDFab will not give you both. Must be purchased and maintained seperately.

OC

Hi’a

The latest (Beta) of DVDFAB 6.X.X.X Now has FILE to MOBILE as a new option.

Does exactly the same as VIDEOFAB. You pay to activate it seperatly, so you can activate what parts you want to use. (Like NERO)

Suprised me too.

MK

[QUOTE=Mikeypr;2271441]Hi’a

The latest (Beta) of DVDFAB 6.X.X.X Now has FILE to MOBILE as a new option.

Does exactly the same as VIDEOFAB. You pay to activate it seperatly, so you can activate what parts you want to use. (Like NERO)

Suprised me too.

MK[/QUOTE]

Ok as far as that goes, but there is no pricing set yet so you may want to run the two seperately for the time being, until that is resolved. (not sure how they’re going to handle it for prople who’ve bought VideoFab…will have to wait and see…)

OC

[QUOTE=OCanada;2271444]Ok as far as that goes, but there is no pricing set yet so you may want to run the two seperately for the time being, until that is resolved. (not sure how they’re going to handle it for prople who’ve bought VideoFab…will have to wait and see…)

OC

You have a point there. What about people who have bought VIDEOFAB?

I think they will be looked after.

Now let’s hope the bug is sorted out befor my 29 day trial runs out, as it starts the first time you use a particular option.

Thanks

MK