DVDFab 6.0.0.3 Beta is out

Dear all,

DVDFab 6 is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file. It consists of several feature options.

“DVD to DVD” option is the most powerful and flexible DVD copying/burning software. With 8 copy modes, you can back up any DVD to DVDR in just one or a few clicks.

“DVD to Mobile” option converts DVD title to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV files which can be played on mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc.

“Blu-ray to Blu-ray” option backs up Blu-ray disc to BD-R or hard disk in just one or a few clicks.

“File to Mobile” option converts source video file on your PC to next generation console like PS3 and Xbox 360, or mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc.

“File Mover” option transfers converted files to mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, etc.

DVDFab 6 still contains the free “HD Decrypter”.

You can try any option 30 days for free, and the time only count down when you use it first time.

For registered users of DVDFab Platinum/Gold/Mobile, please get your new key at
http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm, please choose “DVDFab 6.x” format.

DVDFab 6.0.0.3 Beta is out (May 6, 2009):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab6003Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

New: Improved key format. If you bought several DVDFab options, you will get one e-mail with one key, instead of several e-mails, at http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm.
New: Updated user interface.
New: Updated language files.
Fix: Several UI problems.

> “DVD to DVD” option:

Fix: A PathPlayer problem that playable content be removed in certain cases.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank you so much.:iagree::bow:
Should we now request a new key?

The new key didn’t work for me.
Mobile options set for never expire and DVD to DVD [B]expired[/B].
I used the previous Key.DVDFabDVD2DVD to get it back to where it should be.
File mover still set as trial user even though I never used it.

Hi Dialysis1,

Please PM me your e-mail address, and I will check it.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Hello! Does the “File to Mobile” option replace VideoFab or will VideoFab stay a separate program?

[QUOTE=fengtao;2269891]Hi Dialysis1,

Please PM me your e-mail address, and I will check it.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]
Thank you.
P.M. sent.

Hi nada2k,

You will can convert license of VideoFab Converter to “File to Mobile” option, we are working on it, please wait.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

That’s odd. Everything is now okay. Maybe it was a glitch on my systen but it now looks good.
So guys and gals, pay no attention to my post.

Thank you fengtao for your time.

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for all your hard work…Great Job!!!:clap::clap::clap:

The download URL was changed to 6.0.0.3 on the tutorial page http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/MainFeaturesRelease, but the description still says 6.0.0.2 Beta (May 1, 2009).

It seems to be working correctly with Key Reg issue . But I am wondering it shows ( DVD Mobile, blu-ray to blu-ray, file to mobile, file mover ) as trial versions but all are enable what dose that mean ?

[QUOTE=jobojobo;2269975]The download URL was changed to 6.0.0.3 on the tutorial page http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/MainFeaturesRelease, but the description still says 6.0.0.2 Beta (May 1, 2009).[/QUOTE]This has been fixed.:o

[QUOTE=Ojib;2269979]It seems to be working correctly with Key Reg issue . But I am wondering it shows ( DVD Mobile, blu-ray to blu-ray, file to mobile, file mover ) as trial versions but all are enable what dose that mean ?[/QUOTE] It means you can try them free for 30 days and the countdown will start when you use them

another words after 30 days I will have to buy a lic. to make them fully active, bummer

I downloaded the new beta (6.0.0.3) and am still having issues with image files. I tried to create an image file of a movie on my hard drive. I then tried to reopen the image file using DVDFAB. It opened everything except the main movie. I then created an image of just the main movie. The software pulled the VOB file and created the temp file. When it went to create the image file to the hard drive it gave me a read/write error. I noticed the program was still writing to the drive so I did not acknowledge the error. I created the main movie image and I can reopen it with no issue.

I know that this a beta version, could we address this issue.

Preview
Decoder DirectShow not working on my machine, Internal works fine.

Thanks

[QUOTE=SWB048;2270024]I know that this a beta version, could we address this issue.

Preview
Decoder DirectShow not working on my machine, Internal works fine.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi SWB048
To get help with your problem does reqire info about your system/computer,
there is no ESP interface on this website.

Thank you Fengtao and friends for all your hard work. Can’t wait to try it. ~ Mike

My specs

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name YOUR-W04GTXLD67
System Manufacturer Compaq Presario 061
System Model DQ181A-ABA S6500NX NA410
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 10 Stepping 0 AuthenticAMD ~2158 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 3.06, 12/19/2003
SMBIOS Version 2.3
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS