Dvdfab 5232 ish!

Greetings, All. Here’s my problem.
Contrary to my headline, I am actually experiencing this in both 5230 and 5232. Beginning today, when I have tried to extract a DVD to my HDD, DVDF will scan it, bring the title up in the topmost dropdown, and look like it’s ready to go. BUT–when I click START, it’ll run for about three seconds, and then tell me it’s encountered a problem and has to close. The error message is this:

Info for drive [E:] (DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.2.3.0)
Drive region: 1

Disc type: Video DVD
Disc region: 1
Volume name: U_BOAT
Video standard: NTSC

CSS (Content Scramble System) protection is not found.
RC (Region Code) protection is removed!
RCE (Region Code Enhancement) protection is not found.
APS (Analog Protection System) protection is removed!
UOPs (User Operation Prohobitions) protection is removed!

Invalid PTTs protection is not found.
Invalid PGCIs protection is not found.
Invalid PGCs protection is not found.
Invalid TMAPs protection is not found.
Invalid CELLs protection is not found.
Invalid VOBUs protection is not found.
Fake vts protection is not found!
Bad sector protection is not found!
Structure protection (ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.) is not found.

PathPlayer is enabled!
Unplayable cell is not found.

And that’s all she wrote. I would think that, even if there were, somehow, no copy protection on a DVD, DVDF would still copy it, making such adjustments as I had instructed it to. Has anybody else come across this, and if so, WHAT DO I DO? HELP!!!

Thanks,
Chuck

P.S. It has happened twice so far. I had ripped a “regular” movie, no problem. I then attempted to rip a couple of documentaries, and that’s when the problem kicked in. I have done loads of docs before with no problem.

Try turning pathplayer off in the settings

Thanks, I’ll try that. But I’ve been running Pathplayer pretty much ever since they added it, and it hasn’t caused any issues before now.

Hm. That seems to have done it. Why would would PP only now be causing problems, and only with these two discs?

PathPlayer does have issues with some DVDs it has to do with how the DVD structure is :iagree:

hey all i got a problem ok here it ges i ripped MIRRORS USA to my harddrive disk with dvdfab 5232 but every time i want to burn it on a disk it tells me that dvdvfab has encounter an error and it need to close its been doing this for a while does antybody have a siluation for this problem can anyone help me out thanks everybody who rerads this and helps out very apperciated

What operating system are you running and which DVDFab product are you talking about ?