DVDFAb 5 stops copying

vbimport

I try to decrypt or burn my files and DVDFab stops its copying at 37% the whole time. It does not say it has an error or anything. It just stops and freezes the program up. I have tried disabling my anti-spyware and Anti-virus but still the same problem. My firmware is up to date and everything. Why is it doing this? I have also uninstalled other dvdburners that were on my computer to no avail.

[QUOTE=harleykoatic;2082706]I try to decrypt or burn my files and DVDFab stops its copying at 37% the whole time. It does not say it has an error or anything. It just stops and freezes the program up. I have tried disabling my anti-spyware and Anti-virus but still the same problem. My firmware is up to date and everything. Why is it doing this? I have also uninstalled other dvdburners that were on my computer to no avail.[/QUOTE]

What kind of file are you talking about
are you using SAO or packet writing
are these files already on you HDD
what brand and type of media are you burning to and what speed also which mode are you using
you in PIO or DMA transfer mode

most likely a scratched or dirty disc. what settings do you have for reading error control? also try changing the pathplayer settings, first try disable then enable.

please read the official guide if you need help with finding these settings.
http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/

have you downloaded from dvdfab.com as this is the version for copy protected dvds?