DVDFAB 5 Not reading my Blue Ray Discs

vbimport

Hey Guys,

Does anyone no why DVDFAB will not read my blue ray disc? It will read regular dvd’s in the same blue ray drive. I can way blue ray movies with cyberlink. But When I start dvdfab5 it just sits there.

Any help

Thanks

[quote=Island Boy;2174599]Hey Guys,

Does anyone no why DVDFAB will not read my blue ray disc? It will read regular dvd’s in the same blue ray drive. I can way blue ray movies with cyberlink. But When I start dvdfab5 it just sits there.

Any help

Thanks[/quote]
Blu-ray support is limited due to the protection is updated regularly. The decryption key that was being used may not be valid after a protection modification.

Is there a way to get the updated keys or are am I just SOL?

Thanks

FAB will not do HD & BR at the moment, please use the search button and you will find many post on this subject even one from the author as I am to lazy to do it for you at the moment

Thanks

Then what is meant by HD Decryptor in DVDFab’s title?

Its a free program still being developed. Check back periodically and see if it gets updated. Thank You and Happy Holidays.

You can use Slysoft AnyDVD HD to rip you blue ray movie to your hdd as long as you have a blue ray drive.

I attempted to have Video FAB convert afterward and it ends up freezing or not converting fully. Unable to convert at 1080p. Believe I got under 720p working. No point of a backup unless it’s a 1080p file. VideoFab is a great converter though lot of options.

[quote=ClassicFinds;2190004]You can use Slysoft AnyDVD HD to rip you blue ray movie to your hdd as long as you have a blue ray drive.

I attempted to have Video FAB convert afterward and it ends up freezing or not converting fully. Unable to convert at 1080p. Believe I got under 720p working. No point of a backup unless it’s a 1080p file. VideoFab is a great converter though lot of options.[/quote]
The member/user is asking for a product that he or she has paid for :iagree:

Please read this
http://club.cdfreaks.com/2031893-post1.html

Atta Boy Tim :clap::clap::clap: I was gonna do the same thing when I saw his post :iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree: