DVDFAB 5 Beta Key for DVDFAB 5 Final Release

vbimport

Hi…DVDFAB Lovers,

I like to know if it is possible to use the DVDFAB 5 Beta’s Registered Key for the final release version of DVDFAB 5 when it is available.

Or do I need to retrieve another set of Keys for the final release of DVDFab5.

Nothing important…just wanted to know, otherwise I will find out when the day comes.

Thank you:kiss:

Come on guys. Don’t be paranoid.

I’m sure the key for v5 will work from now on.

[quote=Bob;2043317]Come on guys. Don’t be paranoid.

I’m sure the key for v5 will work from now on.[/quote]

Mucho Gracias…Bob.

I am not being paranoid…Just so happy to have you folks that I can chat.

Lonely living in the Altantic Ocean, you know.

Chow

[QUOTE=Sea Monster;2043324]Mucho Gracias…Bob.

I am not being paranoid…Just so happy to have you folks that I can chat.

Lonely living in the Altantic Ocean, you know.

Chow[/QUOTE]You on an island somewhere on the Atlantic? Do tell please.

I’m in SW Missouri,USA

[quote=Bob;2043329]You on an island somewhere on the Atlantic? Do tell please.

I’m in SW Missouri,USA[/quote]

South Island, NZ

Chow

Last time I was there, NZ was in the Pacific, not the Atlantic. Have they moved it?? :wink:

Quite a first post. Welcome to CDF genemichael. I like you already.:cool:

sea monster the user is really located South Island, NZ.

sea monster the cdfreaks member is located Romanche Trench.

[quote=troy512;2044497]sea monster the user is really located South Island, NZ.

sea monster the cdfreaks member is located Romanche Trench.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanche_Trench[/quote]

You got me there…of course, know where Romanche_Trench is…Being a Sea Monster I can easily swim from one Ocean to the other (unlike humans who needs to go by plane from one continent to another).

So, my current resident area is near NZ, I shall be heading back to the Philippines later this year.

Chow

Sorry, this message has nothing to do with DVDFAB…hope I will not get "kick out of CD Freak, considering I was recently promoted to CD FREAK ROOKIE.

Chow:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=genemichael;2044486]Last time I was there, NZ was in the Pacific, not the Atlantic. Have they moved it?? ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL :bigsmile:

Well, you are the one who should be asking “show me” then, mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards

Maybe he’s sailing. En-Zedders do like to sail.

Or else the shaky isles have [B]really [/B]been shaken up this time and are lost to us as neighbours for good! :slight_smile:

Regards

[quote=Sea Monster;2045419]You got me there…of course, know where Romanche_Trench is…Being a Sea Monster I can easily swim from one Ocean to the other (unlike humans who needs to go by plane from one continent to another).

So, my current resident area is near NZ, I shall be heading back to the Philippines later this year.

Chow

Sorry, this message has nothing to do with DVDFAB…[B]hope I will not get "kick out of CD Freak, considering I was recently promoted to CD FREAK ROOKIE.[/B]

Chow:bigsmile:[/quote] Don’t worry about a thing, just don’t hit land on your long swim, the Pacific is much nicer than the Atlantic anyway.:iagree:;):bigsmile:

[QUOTE=genemichael;2044486]Last time I was there, NZ was in the Pacific, not the Atlantic. Have they moved it?? ;)[/QUOTE]
LMAO
"I like you already" too!

It’s my understanding the key once purchased will work on all DVDFab up dates or up grades. I just purchased the “key” and now have problems with the new where as the old free trials always worked great. Will have to keep tryin and see what happens. P.S. can cd s be cloned with DVDFab not working for me. Thanks

[quote=VINCENT1;2072816]It’s my understanding the key once purchased will work on all DVDFab up dates or up grades. I just purchased the “key” and now have problems with the new where as the old free trials always worked great. Will have to keep tryin and see what happens. P.S. can cd s be cloned with DVDFab not working for me. Thanks[/quote] No CD’s can’t be copied with DVDFAB as it is a DVD copying software, you will need a CD copying software for that also might be best if you started a new thread or else use search to look for the problems you are having as there might be an answer there, if not then in the new thread post the problem and burn log and any other information such as media used and so forth and I am sure that someone will be able to help you

Sea monster how come you got promoted when u dont know where you live?

[quote=Sea Monster;2043312][B]Hi…DVDFAB Lovers,[/B]
[B]I like to know if it is possible to use the DVDFAB 5 Beta’s Registered Key for the final release version of DVDFAB 5 when it is available. [/B]
[B]Or do I need to retrieve another set of Keys for the final release of DVDFab5.[/B]
[B]Nothing important…just wanted to know, otherwise I will find out when the day comes.[/B]
[B]Thank you:kiss:[/B][/quote]
I see you are still drinking seaweed juice :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=VINCENT1;2072816]It’s my understanding the key once purchased will work on all DVDFab up dates or up grades. I just purchased the “key” and now have problems with the new where as the old free trials always worked great. Will have to keep tryin and see what happens. P.S. can cd s be cloned with DVDFab not working for me. Thanks[/QUOTE] Depending on what kind of operating system you have, I use the Windows media player for my cds. It’s a snap!!!