DVDFab 126.96.36.199 Beta is out (February 24, 2009):
> DVDFab Platinum/Gold:
New: Added complete command line support, please read the readme.txt file to get the details.
New: Added option "Allow running multiple instances of DVDFab".
New: Added option "Avoid standby when processing".
New: Added "Tell Friend" in help menu to recommend DVDFab to your friends.
New: Updated VSO burning engine.
New: Updated language files.
> Mobile Option:
New: Increased conversion speed greatly.
New: Added "Output" window in "Settings -> File to Mobile".
New: Added new "Name output file based on pattern" feature, which you can specify the output file name based on several information like Volume, Title, Chapter, VideoCodec, AudioCodec, Year, Month and Day.
Fix: An error "531 2-12" for some special DVDs like "GIDEON_TUBA_WARRIOR" and "AIRPLANE!".
Fix: Wrong time shown in PSP for converted MP4 file.
Fix: Cannot create correct thumbnails in "Advanced Resolution Settings" for special DVD source.
Fix: A freeze problem when converting file in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when converting file to MP3 in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when converting file to Xbox 360 or Zune in certain cases.
Fix: Reduced memory usage when converting file to Xbox 360 or Zune.
Fix: Converted WMV file cannot be played in certain cases.
> Blu-ray Option:
A. Blu-ray to Blu-ray
1. 4 Blu-ray to Blu-ray copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a Blu-ray with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of Blu-ray.
5. Write Data: Burn existing Blu-ray folder or ISO image file to Blu-ray writer, or convert Blu-ray folder to ISO image file.
6. Very fast copying speed.
7. Burn to any blank Blu-ray Disc (BD-R 25, BD-RE 25, BD-R 50, BD-RE 50).
8. Constantly updated to support latest Blu-ray burners and blank Blu-ray discs.
1. Remove all known AACS protections.
2. Constantly updated to support latest Blu-ray copy protections.
3. Include internal UDF 2.50 parser to read Blu-ray, no need to install third party driver.
4. Open Blu-ray from disc, ISO image file or folder.
5. Support both NTSC and PAL Blu-ray.
> MoveFab Option:
New: Added new "MoveFab" feature to transfer converted files to devices. Currently it supports iPod, PSP and ZUNE, and it will support more devices in the future.
New: Added option "Run "MoveFab" to transfer converted files to mobile devices after finished conversion".
Please note: For new Blu-ray Option and MoveFab Option, you can try it for 30 days for free. To continue using them after the 30-day evaluation period, you need pay a registration fee.