Dvdfab 5.2.5.0 download

so ive been out of town for a while, and away from my personal pc. I’m home now and trying to find where to download fab 5.2.5.0…ive gone on the fab site and searched here, but i cant seem to find where to download that version…any help?

[QUOTE=beachbumm;2285623]so ive been out of town for a while, and away from my personal pc. I’m home now and trying to find where to download fab 5.2.5.0…ive gone on the fab site and searched here, but i cant seem to find where to download that version…any help?[/QUOTE]

V5250 is no longer available for download :frowning: however being a nice guy that I am if you send me a PM(private message) with your email address I’ll be glad to send it to you in a zip file :wink:
Don’t post your email here in the forum because it can and will lead to un-wanted spam :eek:

thank you very much…greatly appreciated.

[QUOTE=beachbumm;2285630]thank you very much…greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Yo Glen
You’ve got mail :bigsmile:

thanks!!!

[QUOTE=beachbumm;2285646]thanks!!![/QUOTE]

:wink:

I recently tried to update to 6.010. I unistalled my 5.250 before making sure that 6 worked. it doesnt work at all. is there any way I can go back to version 5. I use vista and I have reinstalled 6.0, and it will not work at all.

[QUOTE=kilron;2286016]I recently tried to update to 6.010. I unistalled my 5.250 before making sure that 6 worked. it doesnt work at all. is there any way I can go back to version 5. I use vista and I have reinstalled 6.0, and it will not work at all.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean it doesn’t work ? are you talking about the paid version or the free HD Decrypter ?

it’s still available.

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=PLATINUM

thx jj…got it taken care of

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2286024]What do you mean it doesn’t work ? are you talking about the paid version or the free HD Decrypter ?[/QUOTE]

The paid version, it wont copy my dvds at all. I dont get any error message either. I hit start to copy (main movie, full disk or clone) and it sits there and then says program not responding. I waited 12 hours to see if it would recover on its own. it didnt.

[QUOTE=jj2009;2286474]it’s still available.

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=PLATINUM[/QUOTE]

thank you!