DVDFab 5.2.5.0 APP Crash

I updated to DVDFab 5.2.5.0, when I try to burn from Main Movie I get a message that reads DVDFab has stopped working and must close, Problem Event Name APP CRASH.
I have no problem burning from Full Disc, but I get a bunch of stuff I don’t want.

[QUOTE=moleen1;2271428]I updated to DVDFab 5.2.5.0, when I try to burn from Main Movie I get a message that reads DVDFab has stopped working and must close, Problem Event Name APP CRASH.
I have no problem burning from Full Disc, but I get a bunch of stuff I don’t want.[/QUOTE]

Go to Common Settings > Preview, and make sure that the DirectShow decoder is selected, and not the Internal decoder.

Also wouldn’t hurt to go into Pathplayer and make sure either ‘always enabled’ or ‘always disabled’ are selected, and NOT enable as necessary.

Let us know how this works.

OC

:slight_smile:

Thank you, everything seems to be working fine now.I did not have Direct Show Decoder selected.

Sorry, I was wrong. I still can not burn in Main Movie, it looks like it will burn (preview window looks the same as it did before I upgraded, now I see subtitles ). The only place I can burn is Full Disc. Should I try downloading DVDFab Beta version 6 with hopes that it will correct this problem? By the way yesterday in DVDFab_Event_Notepad
14:18:15: analyzing of DVD started
14:19:25: Task_1 failed!Error=401
Hope this helps.