DVDFab 5.2.3.2 slow

I just tried DVDFab and it works really good, but it is incredibly slow. On a Quad core cpu machine with 8gb ram, velociraptors, and 50x DVD burnes, i get 3.5MB/s using HD Decryptor and it caps out around 6.5MB/s near halfway through. Anything I can do to speed this up? I noticed some people getting 14MB/s+ but I suspect I should be getting a lot better performance than this. It uses less than 1% cpu, I have run the program in parallel and used both DVD drives and both got the same speed, in succession, it is not saturation.

Anyone have any ideas?

That 50x speed is for CD not DVD I do believe, and are your drives in DMA mode ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2233713]That 50x speed is for CD not DVD I do believe, and are your drives in DMA mode ?[/QUOTE]

I know, but 50x dvd-r are typically 16-20x I forget what the dvd rate was, I think it is around 16x dvd-r, but I wanted to show it isn’t an old drive.

Both drives are using UDMA Mode 4.

[quote=downlow;2233718]I know, but 50x dvd-r are typically 16-20x I forget what the dvd rate was, I think it is around 16x dvd-r, but I wanted to show it isn’t an old drive.

Both drives are using UDMA Mode 4.[/quote]
what burn speed do you have it set for in common settings->write ? also are you using the default burn engine(VSO) ?

and we are talking about the burn speed and not the rip right :confused:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2233720]what burn speed do you have it set for in common settings->write ? also are you using the default burn engine(VSO) ?

and we are talking about the burn speed and not the rip right :confused:[/QUOTE]

Only rip, I am only using HD Decryptor to rip discs to my computer.