DVDFAB 5.2.3.2 Problems

In Version 5.2.3.2 the DVD name (after Source) does not appear to change when a second DVD is burned. Does not appear to have any effect on the burning so far.

[QUOTE=dskiff;2204737]In Version 5.2.3.2 the DVD name (after Source) does not appear to change when a second DVD is burned. Does not appear to have any effect on the burning so far.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to appear obtuse, but I’m not sure from your post what your title for the post refers to.

DVDFab copies your DVDs by removing copy protection. If you burn more than 1, why would you expect or want anything to change?

O’C

:slight_smile:

I am the one who may not have been clear. When I copy a movie the Source entry may say E:\Dark Knight or whatever. Once that copy is completed and I put in another movie to copy (without closing DVDFAB) the new movie is scanned, etc. but most of the time the source still reads as the title of the first movie copied (i.e. Dark Knight). Just wanted to report this as a minor problem - at least for me.

Of course, I would not want anything to change if I were making multiple copies of the same movie but when I follow making a copy of one movie by making a copy of a different movie I would expect the Source (among other things) to change to indicate the correct label for that movie.

after you put the new disk in and the light has stopped flashing on the burner, click on the drop down arrow beside e:dark night and you should see the title of the new disk.
click on the new title and you should be okay.

dow.

My problem is on some movies the words do not match the mouth movement after i have copied the movie .i am very new to this so am i doing something wrong?

What movies and are the sub titles on need a little more info

[QUOTE=DOW;2205558]after you put the new disk in and the light has stopped flashing on the burner, click on the drop down arrow beside e:dark night and you should see the title of the new disk.
click on the new title and you should be okay.

dow.[/QUOTE]

I tried that (once the drive light had stopped flashing and the compression percentage was listed, etc.) but there were no other entries to select from. For example I just copied Season 2 of The Tudors and when I put in disk 4 and it was done scanning and ready to burn it still indicated disk 3 after source with no other entries in the drop-down. The entry after Volume Label further down that screen was correct. This does not happen every time either? Closing DVDFAB and starting it again causes all to be correct. Not a major problem but just something I wanted to report. I first noticed it when I was preparing a hub label and looked to be sure which movie I was burning and thought I had failed to change the original. Thanks for the reply.