DVDFab 5.2.1.0 Beta is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 5.2.1.0 Beta is out (December 12, 2008):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab5210Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

5.2.1.0 Beta (December 12, 2008)
New: Improved conversion speed of “DVD to Mobile”. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Added “Default Framerate” option in “Settings -> DVD to Mobile”. User can choose between “Same as source” and “Specified in profile”. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Remembered subpicture option: “Direct render to video” or “Extract to idx/sub file”. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: File name of idx/sub is wrong in 2-pass encoding mode. (DVDFab Mobile Option)

5.2.0.9 Beta (December 11, 2008)
Fix: A freeze problem before copying DVD in certain cases.
Fix: ImgBurn doesn’t work in last beta.

5.2.0.8 Beta (December 9, 2008)
New: Connect Directshow Decoder of Preview manually, which is faster and more stable.
New: Updated VSO burning engine.
Fix: A crash problem when using Directshow Decoder of Preview in certain cases.
Fix: An “out of memory” problem when writing with VSO in last beta.
Fix: VSO log file is not created in last beta.
Fix: Several minor problems.

5.2.0.5 Beta (December 5, 2008)
New: Create ISO image file by using burning engine VSO, Nero or ImgBurn.
New: Updated VSO burning engine.
New: Updated language files.
Fix: Volume label cannot be changed when creating ISO image file.
Fix: A freeze problem when converting some DVDs like “Iron Man”. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: A crash problem when converting chapters in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Output file is unplayable when using generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy or generic.avi.h264.audiocopy profile. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: An error when detecting if video is inverse telecine . (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Output FPS is not set as same as source FPS in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Several minor problems.

5.2.0.0 Beta (December 1, 2008)
New: Rewritten “DVD to Mobile” engine, now it’s fully optimized for multi-core system. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Increased speed for “DVD to Mobile” up to 100%. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Reduced memory usage for “DVD to Mobile”. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Added profile for FLV so that you can upload output file to YouTube. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Write speed cannot be specified for ImgBurn, which was introduced in version 5.1.2.2.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank you Fengtao and your team for all your hard work…:clap::clap:

yes thank you

This update may be only for the mobile option but thank you for the update fengtao. We appreciate the hard work you, ting and crew do

Thanks for the update guys… :clap:

cool noodles :slight_smile:

Rock & Roll…:cool:

Thanks for the mobile tweaks!

Still crashes when switching modes with Preview turned on. Yes i know it’s not in the change log.

Hi Bob,

Do you use DirectShow decoder for Preview? Do you use DVDFab decoder fo Video and Audio?

Best Regrads,
Fengtao

Hi Fengtao, it also happens to me, but I have turned off the preview window and all is fine, I use the default decoder that is there when you install the program. Like this:

I cannot duplicate this, same decoders, preview autostart boxes checked or unchecked, no crash.

Let me try again with this beta, I will be right back.:wink:

Its seems fixed now , it does not crash anymore with this version, I went back and forth, but this time started in Full disc and changed to main movie. The last time I started in main movie, but I am not sure that makes any difference. I will see.

Remember that Preview does not run in Full Disc or Clone. I have just tried again also with both disc and HDD Sources, clicking between all re-author type modes, also tried enabling read ahead cache, still stable, no crash. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=fengtao;2174995]Hi Bob,

Do you use DirectShow decoder for Preview? Do you use DVDFab decoder fo Video and Audio?

Best Regrads,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]It’s setup just like Alan’s pic in his post and i just tried again and it still crashes on me. This happens when i randomly select different modes. After the 4th or 5th one or so it crashes. Seems to mainly happen when i choose Clone after choosing a few others before.

Vi$ta Ultimate 64 bit

[QUOTE=Bob;2175079]It’s setup just like Alan’s pic in his post and i just tried again and it still crashes on me. This happens when i randomly select different modes. After the 4th or 5th one or so it crashes. Seems to mainly happen when i choose Clone after choosing a few others before.

Vi$ta Ultimate 64 bit[/QUOTE]I would have never noticed this until Alan posted in the 5.2.0.9 beta release thread. Makes me wonder how long it’s been like this.

hi all… i have 18 videos all 007 how can i convert these to dvd+r discs that will play on stand alone player…have you any ideas troy 512? any help will be appreciated.

how will 5210 help me if i am not using the mobile option…may be this should be addressed to FENGTAO ?

muito bom