DVDFab 5.2.0.8 Beta is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 5.2.0.8 Beta is out (December 9, 2008):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab5208Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

5.2.0.8 Beta (December 9, 2008)
New: Connect Directshow Decoder of Preview manually, which is faster and more stable.
New: Updated VSO burning engine.
Fix: A crash problem when using Directshow Decoder of Preview in certain cases.
Fix: An “out of memory” problem when writing with VSO in last beta.
Fix: VSO log file is not created in last beta.
Fix: Several minor problems.

5.2.0.5 Beta (December 5, 2008)
New: Create ISO image file by using burning engine VSO, Nero or ImgBurn.
New: Updated VSO burning engine.
New: Updated language files.
Fix: Volume label cannot be changed when creating ISO image file.
Fix: A freeze problem when converting some DVDs like “Iron Man”. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: A crash problem when converting chapters in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Output file is unplayable when using generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy or generic.avi.h264.audiocopy profile. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: An error when detecting if video is inverse telecine . (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Output FPS is not set as same as source FPS in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Several minor problems.

5.2.0.0 Beta (December 1, 2008)
New: Rewritten “DVD to Mobile” engine, now it’s fully optimized for multi-core system. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Increased speed for “DVD to Mobile” up to 100%. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Reduced memory usage for “DVD to Mobile”. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Added profile for FLV so that you can upload output file to YouTube. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Write speed cannot be specified for ImgBurn, which was introduced in version 5.1.2.2.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thx fengtao

Thanks Guys!:bow:

As always… thanks much !:clap:

Many many Thanks…All your hard work is appreciated…Best Regards…Bob…

Thanks guys, you’re the best

Thanks for the update!

That “out of memory” problem was making me nervous.

Thanks for the update. I didn’t experiance the out of memory problem in the last version but is giving me lots of greif in this version. Also had a disk fail in the verifi mode but the disk plays OK. Glenn

Thanks Fengtao! You guys/gals ROCK!!!

Thanks! :smiley:

BTW
I don’t think I’ve ever known for sure: do I have to manually run uninstall, or should I just install over-the-top of the previous version? I’m pretty sure I’ve been going OTT since I have several DVDFab… folders under Program Files.

Just install over the older version

Goody goody :slight_smile:
I really like “New: Create ISO image file by using ImgBurn.”

Thanks for all the work

thank god just fyi everyone if you have vista make sure you install and run as admin

Thanks a million! The Dark Knight was truly dark, until the update was posted.

This beta solved the “application not responding” problem I was having with Dark Knight

thank you

Like the others said thx

wow fengtao thanks but when copying full disk of "THE DARK KNIGHT’ in the us R1 the burned copy “EXTRAS” "PREVIEWS"are all fuzzy just letting you know but besides that this runs good love it keep it up you guys rock

thanks 4 the update :bow: