DVDFab 5.2.0.0. Beta is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 5.2.0.0 Beta is out (December 1, 2008):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab5200Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

5.2.0.0 Beta (December 1, 2008)
New: Rewritten “DVD to Mobile” engine, now it’s fully optimized for multi-core system. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Increased speed for “DVD to Mobile” up to 100%. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Reduced memory usage for “DVD to Mobile”. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Added profile for FLV so that you can upload output file to YouTube. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: Write speed cannot be specified for ImgBurn, which was introduced in version 5.1.2.2.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank you for the update.
Will be taking it for a spin today.

Thank you for all of your hard work…Best Regards…Bob…:clap::clap:

Yeah thanks…i hope this one works…I have been waiting months now ever since 5.0.3.0 for you to get this thing right. I was so amazed at first, but now I am begining to wonder. Forget all this mobile stuff. Just give us a DVD ripper that works and works with all dvd players like it used to.
Tired of waiting and testing one useless update after the other

Thanks guys…can’t wait to take this one for a spin.

If I purchase DVDFab Platinum does it come with DVDFab Mobile? I do not have a registered copy of DVDFab, can I purchase DVDFab Mobile as a stand alone?

thanks guys

Thanks Fengtao…great news about burn speeds and Img.
I won’t have much of a chance to run it around the block until next week. The family and I are off to Aruba…it’s really very sad…:stuck_out_tongue:

Hi maineman, enjoy your vacation :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=modave2;2167563]If I purchase DVDFab Platinum does it come with DVDFab Mobile? I do not have a registered copy of DVDFab, can I purchase DVDFab Mobile as a stand alone?[/QUOTE]

No.
It’s all pretty well explained on Fab’s homesite.
Here’s a screenshot (after clicking Buy, you are directed to DVDFab.net. It’s on .net that you actually make the purchase).

Yeah, so sad…:stuck_out_tongue:

These are groundbreaking improvements…thanks for all the hard work.

[QUOTE=fengtao;2167601]Hi maineman, enjoy your vacation :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks…:cool:

Thanks for the updates

[QUOTE=sr3006;2167515]Yeah thanks…i hope this one works…I have been waiting months now ever since 5.0.3.0 for you to get this thing right. I was so amazed at first, but now I am begining to wonder. Forget all this mobile stuff. Just give us a DVD ripper that works and works with all dvd players like it used to.
Tired of waiting and testing one useless update after the other[/QUOTE]

think this is a good idea to split this program…a lot only copy dvd’s…other half do mobile…

[QUOTE=acuariano;2167697]think this is a good idea to split this program…a lot only copy dvd’s…other half do mobile…[/QUOTE]

Then Just buy Dvdfab gold.:smiley:

[QUOTE=xorsists;2167713]Then Just buy Dvdfab gold.:D[/QUOTE]

why buy gold,when i bought already platinumm

Fengtao and the crew are just amazing

Keep on rockin ☮

yes i just backed up" THE DARK KNIGHT " Region 1 USA but theres an issue with dvdfab it over compressess the movie when you use full disk all the trailers and other previews are all blurry and with pixles so yeah Fentao theres an issue there i used dvdfab 5.1.2.2 and dvdfab 5.2.0.0 with same resaults i dont know if anyone remembers this but its like the way “THE MESSANGERS” was it over compressess it

Did you use the setting where you can set the compression to 4462mbs? Or what ever you want.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2167760]Did you use the setting where you can set the compression to 4462mbs? Or what ever you want.[/QUOTE]

hey alan1476 thanks i just did that i set my compression to 4462 4452 and so on but no dice i still get blurrs and pixles so what do you suggest