Dear all,

DVDFab 5.1.1.5 Beta is out (November 14, 2008):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab5115Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

5.1.1.5 Beta (November 14, 2008)
New: Updated VSO burning engine.
New: Updated language files.
New: Some minor improvements.
Fix: UOPs protection is not removed completely when using “Main Movie” mode.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks for the update fengtao.

Thank you very much…Very much appreciated…

PathPlayer is enabled!
Unplayable cell (vts:3 title pgc:1 cell:1) is removed!
Unplayable cell (vts:9 title pgc:1 cell:1) is removed!
Unplayable cell (vts:15 title pgc:1 cell:1) is removed!
3 unplayable cells are removed!

almost there :slight_smile:

Many thanks for the update Fengtao!

Much appreciated!

[QUOTE=7thSinger;2157129]Many thanks for the update Fengtao!

Much appreciated![/QUOTE]
:iagree:

is Wall-E fixed now?

Thanks so much…you guys rock!!

Thanks Fengtao and Ting.:clap:

[QUOTE=fengtao;2157023]
New: Updated language files.[/QUOTE]
The new thing seems to be that the strings for the new application VideoFab Converter is included in the language file. Will the language files be identical (except the INFO part) in the future also for both the language files of DVDFab and VideoFab? :flower:

EDIT:

I see now that the INFO part is now blank for the product/version part in the original source file. So it’s seems that the files will be identical from now on?

[INFO]
Language=English (United States)
LanguageID=$0409
Product=
Version=
Revision=1
LastUpdated=Nov 14, 2008

Thanks Fengtao and Ting

Great software

Thanks very much for the update!

Thanks Fengtao and Ting

thanks fengtao &ting for 5115…5110 is working well afraid to up date what can be improved ?

fengtao…what do you mean when you say 5115beta has improved engine ? how does it change the previous engine ?how can i see the difference ? where must i look ?

I’ve been gone for the last 12 days and unable to have use of my computer or any other computer for that matter. The last version I did get before leaving was 5.1.1.0 and of course 5.1.1.5 beta. Did I miss anything in between. As I do like to keep all of the versions up to date and saved.

[QUOTE=snagel;2157409]I’ve been gone for the last 12 days and unable to have use of my computer or any other computer for that matter. The last version I did get before leaving was 5.1.1.0 and of course 5.1.1.5 beta. Did I miss anything in between. As I do like to keep all of the versions up to date and saved.[/QUOTE]

Nah, you’re all set as far as Platinum, Gold or Mobile. It seems like you probably missed the release of the new file converter though:

VideoFab 1.0.0.0 Beta

There’s also a newer version near the top of the stickies.

[quote=Jolly-Roger;2157363]fengtao…what do you mean when you say 5115beta has improved engine ? how does it change the previous engine ?how can i see the difference ? where must i look ?[/quote]The release notes were referring to the VSO burning engine. The update came from VSO, not Fengtao Software. There may be some release notes on the VSO website. Depending on what was changed, you may be able to see some different version numbers in the burn log. No idea how it might change burning performance.

Thanks.

Typo in language file.

… Play Station - it should be Playstation