DVDFab 5.0.7.0 Beta is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 5.0.7.0 Beta is out (July 25, 2008):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab5070Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

5.0.7.0 Beta (July 25, 2008)
New: Added “Auto” option for “Write Type of DVD-R Media” in “Settings -> DVD -> Write”, which will choose suitable type from SAO or Packet writing.
New: Updated VSO burning engine.
New: Updated A/V codecs. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Update language files.
Fix: A crash problem when showing Preview in certain cases, which was introduced in 5.0.6.0.
Fix: A crash problem when burning using Nero or ImgBurn, which was introduced in 5.0.6.5 Beta.
Fix: “Task cancelled” when converting DVD to Mobile in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)

5.0.6.5 Beta (July 21, 2008)
New: Rewritten DVD writable media detection routine, now it’s more easy to use.
New: Added option “Memorize user interface options”, and it’s disabled by default.
New: Updated VSO burning engine.
New: Updated language files.
Fix: Wrong aspect ratio problem for Preview.
Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

WOW another update, Thanks Fengtao and Ting boy you guys sure are on top of everything, no wonder this is the BEST program out there :slight_smile:

Thank you sooooooo much!:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks guys, I always love a new beta to test but I never find anything wrong. LOL. I guess its all in the configurations.:o

Fengtao, Ting & Company:

Thank you for your diligent work in keeping DVDFab Platinum an excellent program. It is an outstanding bargain for a minimal cost.

DR_CJK

Rock & Roll…:cool:

you folks are still working tirelessly for all of us - we are grateful, i had trouble w/ burn engine in 5065beta, will try this one to see if it gives the same problem, thanks again for everything:cool:

The new write type media for DVD-R will solve a lot of problems I am sure between the Packet and SAO writing that a lot of people were having

Thank you very much for all you hard work and great support…Bob…

:clap:[QUOTE=fengtao;2099080]Dear all,DVDFab 5.0.7.0 Beta is out (July 25, 2008):http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab5070Beta_avangate-689.exeWhat’s New:5.0.7.0 Beta (July 25, 2008)New: Added “Auto” option for “Write Type of DVD-R Media” in “Settings -> DVD -> Write”, which will choose suitable type from SAO or Packet writing.New: Updated VSO burning engine.New: Updated A/V codecs. (DVDFab Mobile Option)New: Update language files.Fix: A crash problem when showing Preview in certain cases, which was introduced in 5.0.6.0.Fix: A crash problem when burning using Nero or ImgBurn, which was introduced in 5.0.6.5 Beta.Fix: “Task cancelled” when converting DVD to Mobile in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)5.0.6.5 Beta (July 21, 2008)New: Rewritten DVD writable media detection routine, now it’s more easy to use.New: Added option “Memorize user interface options”, and it’s disabled by default.New: Updated VSO burning engine.New: Updated language files.Fix: Wrong aspect ratio problem for Preview.Fix: Several minor problems.Best Regards,Fengtao[/QUOTE]even if it aint broke you guys can imprve it,thaknks fengtao &ting…for the most updated programme on the internet…:clap::bow::D:)

Thanks for making the best even better.

help, i had never have any problems with dvdfab until i downloaded and installed DV DFab 5.0.7.0 Beta.
it comes up in German instead of English. how do i get it back to English?

5070 still crashes after OPEN DVD SOURCE. I tried disabling preview but no effect This has been ongoing since 5060. Reloaded 5050 and works fine.

Look here in the settings

[quote=bounder;2099226]help, i had never have any problems with dvdfab until i downloaded and installed DV DFab 5.0.7.0 Beta.
it comes up in German instead of English. how do i get it back to English?[/quote]
[B] If you are talking about the program itself, you can reinstall it and in the first box that appears you can choose a language.[/B]

THANKs Alan1476, I missed [B]the first box that appears you can choose a language, [/B]thatfixed my problem.

thank you

Fix: A crash problem when burning using Nero or ImgBurn, which was introduced in 5.0.6.5 Beta.

did [B][I][U]not[/U][/I][/B] crash for me using ImgBurn.

Thanks Fengtao for fixing the immediate closing of the program when starting the scan, it was only doing it with disc2 and disc3 of a 7 disc set.
Not sure what the issue was with the last release, but like always you guys are on top of the problems with fast response and a fix :clap::flower:

thanks alot 4 everything :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thanks for the update

Hi crtguy,

Have you sent out the crash report?

Best Regards,
Fengtao