DVDFab 5.0.5.8 Beta is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 5.0.5.8 Beta is out (July 11, 2008):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab5058Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

5.0.5.8 Beta (July 11, 2008)
New: Added subpicture support for Preview. User can switch subpicture while playing now.
New: Update language files.
Fix: Several minor problems.

5.0.5.5 Beta (July 9, 2008)
New: Added “DVDFab Video Decoder” and “DVDFab Audio Decoder” as default DirectShow decoder for Preview.
New: All UI options are memorized, so that user don’t need adjust it every time.
New: Reduced time to open DVD in certain cases.
New: Update language files.
Fix: Rollback VSO burning engine since the latest one has bugs.
Fix: DVD created by some DVD recorders can’t be opened.
Fix: Audio volume in Preview cannot be adjusted.
Fix: A crash problem at DVDFab startup in certain cases.
Fix: Several crash problems when opening DVD in certain cases.
Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank You
giving it a try right now

So fast! :slight_smile: Thanks Fengtao

[B]Thanks again Fengtao & Ting. You rock

Barry. :cool::clap:[/B]

I didnt have any problems with the last one, so I guess I wont have any problems with this one either, thanks Fengtao.:flower:

Rock & Roll…:cool:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2091914]I didnt have any problems with the last one, so I guess I wont have any problems with this one either, thanks Fengtao.:flower:[/QUOTE]
:iagree:

Thanks guys—trying it!:bow::cool::bow:

Thank you for your support…Great Job…Many thanks…Bob…

No good… dvd->mobile fails… see separate thread. :doh:

I dig very much.

Thanks.

ever since the update, i get error message “failed to burn dvd” try again…please advise. no problems prior to update :frowning:

thanks again 4 hard work :iagree: :bow:

Absolutely brilliant work, Fengtao and Ting! :clap::clap::clap:

Many thanks to you, and the others in your team, for updating DVDFab in this way without allowing your code to become bloatware. Appreciate that a very great deal. :iagree:

My girls send their regards and thanks as well. :flower:

See you later then, and thanks again. Jim :smiley:

Fengtao - please make the “subpicture support” selectable. I personally never use subpicture in my ripping and now it is coming up automatically when i preview.
Other option is to make default “NONE”. Mine is selecting English all the time even though in my settings I have Subpicture totally disabled. Gone back to 5055 now.
Otherwise preview working superbly. Many Thanks

Hi StirlingMac,

The defaul setting for subpicture in Preview is disabled (“none”), user need choose a subpicture to enable it.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

The DVD Preview slider is not working for me. I am using ffdshow and Vista 32. The main movie plays after I insert the DVD, but any movement on the preview slider causes the video to stop playing. Video will only restart if I choose another source file on the dvd (i.e. previews). A minor nit, and I know you are still working on this issue… Thought I would let you guys know.

Thanks.

Hi shootsbooz,

Are you using version 5.0.5.8 ?

Also, please try “DVDFab Video Decoder” to see the result.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Its all good on my end Fengtao. Thanks for the new version.:clap:

You guys are sure on the ball. I just hope this works, since the last update, I have not been able to use. Got my fingers crossed!! :slight_smile:

[quote=fengtao;2092265]Hi shootsbooz,

Are you using version 5.0.5.8 ?

Also, please try “DVDFab Video Decoder” to see the result.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/quote]

I am running 5.0.5.8. I switched to the DVDFab Decoder and everything works as expected. Thanks again for the suggestion, and keep up the great work!

Thanks again.